Castlevania oc #1

Name:
Maria Reins

Age:
20

Species:
Human

Personality:
She's like oddly the most sweetest person you would be surprised to see fighting vampires. Literally.

She's always taken for granted of how she looks and act when well aware she can handle weapons and fight. But with that comes her kindness and easy reading she can do of a person. She can read others like an open book from what she's been through and what she's seen in her past.

And as well as being generous, fighting for those who can't will always come first when in battle and helping around. Yet at the same time those things about her may just be her weakness. .

Looks:
Old design-

Looks:Old design-

New design-

Sexuality:Hetero

Sexuality:
Hetero

Nationally:
French

Outfits:

Occupation/profession:(Former) Nun who kills vampires/creatures of the night

(Former) Nun who kills vampires/creatures of the night

Love interests:
Alucard Trepes

Background:
Grew up as an orphan and wad brought into a local church of where she was Born.

Growing up she was taught a lot about The Lord and of those monsters that lurked in the dark. Her mid to late teens she had to run away with two other sisters after their church was attacked by vampires.

They had made it out- they went to work with other churches but they had to undergo training, which surprised them but she was up for it since she wanted to live and not die by the hands of those monsters everyone fears. So years later, once she's on her own, she goes around helping anyone she can, now being in her early 20s. Then her real journey starts when she meets a certain trio. .

Other facts/quotes:
- She curses in french rather than English all due to her past/formally background
- Has a soft spot for kids
- Hates when they can't get a break from fighting
- "To be honest, I'm glad we had met, who knows where I would be right now without you all beside me. ."
- "I used to pray to god, but Dracula made me realize that there is no god worth praying to once I've seen the truth behind these monsters we fight and kill to survive. ."
- "I want to make a future for the next generation. . One where they have nothing to worry about, no monsters possibly around every corner. ."