Jujutsu Kaisen Oc #5

Name;
Hoshimi Rika

Aliases/Nicknames;
- Hoshi, Shimi (gojo/shoko)
- Rika Sensei (yuji and nobara)
- Mom, Ma (Megumi)

Age;
30-31 (present time)

Species;
Human

Gender;
Female

Personality;
Very curtious, kind, and welcoming. Very wise as well. She is also one who isn't afraid of backing down or showing that she's given up so easily. She's honestly laid back as well, but it hides how on guard and tense she really may be. A well good observer of situations. You may think she doesn't see a thing but oh she does. You think your sneaky, well she's just as sneaky. With her motherly acts, she always tries to make sure everyone's alright, that they're all there, and that everything's okay.

Occupation;
Sorcerer/Teacher

Grade;
Grade 2 (almost/close to grade 1)

Curse Technique;
Marionette-
Her technique allows her to attach and make her own energy into strings that attach to others cursed energy. It works like a healing or support system.

If anyone were to run out of their energy or even slightly, she could refill it with hers that she can create. It even works that she can copy your own movement. You'd be perfectly in sync with each other.

Stats;

Strength;
3/10

Defense;
7/10

Speed;
6/10

Stamina;
5/10

Intelligence;
8/10

Appearance;

Outfits;

Likes;- Late Night walks- Looking over past pictures she has (Both equally of Megumi and toji she kept and liked)- Hanging out with the second and first years (her motherly instincts sit in where she wants to keep and eye on everyone)- Curry w/ ri...

Likes;
- Late Night walks
- Looking over past pictures she has (Both equally of Megumi and toji she kept and liked)
- Hanging out with the second and first years (her motherly instincts sit in where she wants to keep and eye on everyone)
- Curry w/ rice
- Coffee

Dislikes;
- Naoya
- The fact of toji's back ground being mentioned/the bad things he did
- Seeing megumi grow up (she feels old seeing hoe grown he is now, she misses the little baby boy he was before 😭💞)
- veggie smoothies
- seeing the students hurt

Family;
- Megumi Fushiguro (adopted/took him in)
- Azul Rika (Older Brother)
- Karin Rika (Sister-In-Law)
- Kirito Rika (Nephew)

Friends;
Gojo, shoko, yuji, nanami, she gets a long pretty well with everyone

Enemies;
Curses, Getou (she forces herself to hate him but in the end she knows she can't change what had happened), Naoya, anyone who tries to hurt he family/friends

Love interest;
Toji Fushiguro

Their relationship + Her Background; In a way, she grew up with him

In a way, she grew up with him. She helped out with the Zenin Clan (she was a transfer, there to work with then due to her skills), her family being a small one but having the enough of healing like power to help (in a way kinda like how shoko can heal with her technique). Being a few years younger than him back then, they only saw each other as friends. Best friends really since they shared a few but many interests.

But that relationship changed as she got older, seeing how she seemed to fall in love with him has set in. The same for him, he never thought to continue to stay with her, I mean going into the future of their relationship, he had at least 2 wives or went through 2 wives already, he never expected to stay long for those relationships but he stayed with her longer. As well as having 2 kids as well (megumi and his sister).

But to the point where he had up and disappeared out of nowhere. She was left lost and alone, and confused of what to do next . Til she found herself in the situation where she'd be taking care of megumi. Only being 4, she had a feeling he would grow up to know or think that maybe she or even gojo were his guardians but they would tell him otherwise. . Not hoshimi. She would go to raise him to where he would call her mom to this day,,

Even if he knew she wasn't and the slight truth and story of his true parents and the background his father had as well as the slight connection he held within his blood to the zenin clan. . She would protect what she had left of him.

Other Facts/quotes;
- "I may not know all and what he exactly did, but he loved me. He did. I could see and feel it. You can't say otherwise if you never saw how he was with me-"

- She loves the memories she's captured with pictures of megumi growing up. Especially the ones Toji had given to her that had himself in the pictures with Megumi.

- She understands that with toji's past, gojo had an involvement with it. She states that it's none of her buisness as well as that it was in the past. Gojo doesn't mind it since when he had first told her, she was shocked to find out about that.

- At one point after the years had gone by and she became a sorcerer as well as a teacher at the school, she felt as if her choice betrayed Toji. Especially since for what he had done back then but it was her choice, as well as it were to help with Megumi as well with him having a curse technique of his own

- She had gotten close to maki, being that she is a part of the zenin clan. Especially how they seem to connect well too. She sees the potential in the girl lile she does with Megumi. Especially with how maki seems to make others doubt that her strength is there other than from what they know or may think-

- (Shibuya Arc Spoilers)
"I loved him. I did and I will always love him. . He would never have wanted to hurt you. He loved you too. .Your his son for crying out loud-"

- "Leave Megumi alone gojo, Only person who should get to tease him is me-"