Oneshot spin off bc yes-

Before I paste the Oneshot in, I just want to say that yes, I did write this and I didn't steal someone else's Oneshot. Also this is being written on Quotev. And the respawning thing isn't apart of this oneshot, as it's a parallel world to the one that the main story is in but has some differences.

~To the Oneshot~

I know Bad technically isn't apart of the Dream Team but I wanted to do a spin-off of my book 'A Never Ending Cycle' on Wattpad :p

Requested:

TW: Just a Minecraft death-

Genre: Fluff and angst

~To the Oneshot~

The pale stone underneath your feet shook as the dragon fired at you. 'Run. Run, just run!' You mentally screamed at yourself. You were in The End. The only place with a one way exit from this hellhole.

"Minty! I toss me some food when I run by!" You screamed at your green and blue haired friend. "On it!"

You were running to the other side of the island, enchanted diamond sword in one hand, shield in the other. The sword you were holding scraped one of the Endermen as you ran past, causing it to become angered.

You shrieked as you felt it hitting you, doing a surprisingly large amount of damage for it having noodle arms. Indisticable chatter was heard behind you. "Endy?" You called out. The one enderman you had made friends with was here. 'I thought he was stuck in the overworld..?'

The enderman who attacked you was no longer screaming at you and chasing you down, but instead was looking at you with more peace distinguishable from the rage that was previously filling its eyes. You silently thanked Endy for getting you out of the situation, and continued running in Minty's direction. Like promised, she dropped you some cooked pork chops in which you ate as you ran.

You we're going to destroy one of the End Crystals when a familiar cry of fear was heard from a cluster of endermen.

You whipped your head around, and saw Bad being cornered against one of the obsidian towers. Your heart dropped. You ran quickly over to him, defending on him off from the tall black creatures.

They all kept crowding the both of you. It was almost impossible to escape. You and Dream were originally given the task to destroy the end crystals, but you abandoned it to help your best friend. However, George noticed you and Bad being crowded, and went to help.

                  But it was too late..

You'd managed to get out of being by cornered, but that still didn't help the fact that there were like 40 endermen chasing after you.    One had come up behind Bad and started to hurt him.

You turned around to check on him, and saw him laying on the cold stone. "Bad!?" You shouted. You ran over to him, leaving George to fend off the endermen on his own.

You sat down beside him on your knees, and held his head. "Bad? Are you okay?" You whisper-yelled to him. "Y-Y/N.." he mumbled out your name, almost incoherent.

"Bad.. please don't die.. I-.. I love you," You quietly pleaded. "I love you too, Y/N." Uncontrollable tears were streaming down your face.

That was the last thing you heard before he lost consciousness.

"I love you.."

~End of Oneshot~

Damn Y/N stop leaving everyone behind 😒

Oh by the way I usually make Oneshots shorter than chapters-

~EchoTheMuffin