Who Are you?

"Y/N!! I'm going out to look for food!" You heard you're green and blue haired friend yell to you from the living room. It was around 9 in the morning, and you were procrastinating on getting out of bed. "Okay!" You yelled back.

"I guess Endy will have to keep me company.." You mumbled, finally getting out of bed. You walked down the stairs and went to the kitchen. There, you saw your tall Enderman friend standing there "Good morning, Endy!" You greeted as you looked to find the last bit of food left in the house.

Endy said some jibberish that you could barely understand. You were only able to make out a few words: 'Hey __ no __'. You sighed, wishing you could understand him.

————————————————————

You were walking through the woods trying to find animals to slay and cook for food. There was a rustle in the bushes, so you went to investigate.

However, it wasn't a pig or a rabbit, which was what you were expecting. Instead you were met with a tall black creature? It didn't quite look like a human, but it sure wasn't an animal. Remembering something similar to this description in a book you stumbled across about a month ago, you tried reciting the warning the book gave. [Note from the Author: A lot of people didn't like the way i had phrased a sentence before. New readers don't worry about it, but I tried to fix it and please let me no if I should change it more. I sincerely apologize, and I will try to avoid anything that could come across as racist in the future. That was certainly not my intention.]

'These are the Endermen. They are usually peaceful creatures, unless they are actively provoked. This can be done if they are harmed, or looked at directly in the eye.'

You closed your eyes to avoid eye contact with the enderman. You heard a noise that sounded like something was trying to communicate. Slowly, you opened one eye to reveal the Enderman holding a flower out to you, while looking at you.

"What was that?" You asked. The same noise was repeated, so you figured that it was the Enderman making the noise. "What's up..? Is that what you said?" Wearily, you opened your other eye.

The Enderman nodded. "You know what, I'm going to keep you!" You said happily grabbing the flower. "What should I call you.. you're an Enderman, right? How about Endy?"

The newly named Endy made a soft purring noise, which you took as a 'yes'.

————————————————————

You grabbed the leftover steak out of the fridge, cooked it, and began to eat it. You sat down at the table and thought about what to do today. A pair of glowing purple eyes were staring at you and your steak. "I can't tell if you want the food, or my attention," you said. Endy teleported over to you and made an odd purring sound.

You managed to decipher that the purring means attention, so you patted his head and continued to eat.

————————————————————

A few hours had passed since your friend left the house, when you heard a knock on the door. "Minty? Is that you?" You shouted. Minty was kind of like your mother, seeing that she was older than you.

————————————————————

'If there is ever a knock on the door, make sure you don't answer it unless you know for sure it's me.' The girl calling herself Minty declares as she led you to her home.