Chapter 1

It was early in the morning and  there was nothing to do. Viviana sat on her bed looking out of her window at the snow covered mountains with a pencil in her hand and her sketchpad on her lap. Viviana was looking for inspiration yet could not find it outside for the past thirty minutes. Her violet covered room left emotionless voids plastered on her mind.
Her room was filled with her paintings that were not completely perfect but still looked gorgeous nonetheless. Her several sketchbooks were filled to the brim, each page beautifully covered with either patterns, people that never existed, or nature. She got her hand of art from her late father.

No matter where she looked she could not seem to find any inspiration. She stood up and threw her handheld items onto her desk before walking out of her room and down the two flights of stairs towards the kitchen. She grabbed an apple and put it in her mouth while she poured a glass of juice for herself. She pushed her glasses back up her nose and then bit into her cherry red apple. After her apple she sipped on her juice and then went to her room to put on some decent clothing which are not pyjamas.

_her clothing_

She walked out of the house locking it afterwards since her mother was not at home

She walked out of the house locking it afterwards since her mother was not at home. She walked down the patio steps and out onto the street. She took off towards park. She passed couples and people that looked at their phones as if there was no one else in the world. Viviana walked continuously towards the entrance of the forest that sat further into the park. She plugged in her earphones and listened to 'Uncover- by Zara Larson'. She bobbed her head to the music enjoying the sweet voice of her third favourite music artist.

Viviana continued to walk further into the forest enjoying the scenery that filled her emotionless void. She felt full of inspiration. She just looked at every small detail that her eye could catch. Inspiration was all around her.
As she walked she caught sight of a shiny object in between a grove of bushes. She stalked towards it and very slowly picked it up. It was a necklace that looked like a claw holding a black orb. She held it up to the not so visible light but never see anything strange. She turned and walked out of the creepy forest with the necklace still in her hand.

Little did she know just above the bush where she found the necklace, in a tree lay a boy with dark hair and a grin plastered on his face.

>>>Time Skip<<<

Viviana woke up the next day with her bed hair and did not like it at all. She got out of her bed feeling horrible. Her head was ringing with unknown voices. She held her finger tips on her temples to try to quell the pain laced within the millions of voices. She stood up and walked into the kitchen and took two advil with a glass of water.
As soon as she got done she headed to school.
What she did not know was that the same boy from yesterday was following her.

__________________________________________________
Hey guys. This chapter is dedicated to everyone that is going through some tough times during this troubling time. Although it is mainly dedicated to...
Mad_Mahdia
Mimiisafujoshi

XOXO UNO_MOE

VOTE
COMMENT
FOLLOW.