Chapter 11: Visiting the Clown

ابدأ من البداية

„We gotta take 'em with us..." she whispered.

„What do you mean?" Amanda asked. The red wearing woman did never met the beast only heard stories and Toxin prayed that she would never need to meet the fear feaster.

„We are taking a trip to Derry and we can't let them here, they would leave." Amanda and Bubba both heard the evident pain at the words ‚them' and ‚leave' in the same sentence.

Danny patted her back. Toxin turned her head to hide the pink dust on her face.

They stayed like this for about three seconds before splitting and going back inside.

Jason petted Cujo and Freddy eyed the new female. Michael just disappeared back into his room.

„I'll call the others just in case they have seen the missing puppet." Danny offered. Toxin thankfully accepted his offer.

A few minutes later, the redhead was in the garage trying to talk Christine into taking them with her.

Danny was upstairs talking to Carrie over the phone.

Amanda was helping Bubba repairing his brothers Chainsaw.

Toxin came back inside after successfully sweet-talking Christine into coming with. Derry wasn't a very clean town and Christine hated getting her undercarriage dirty.

„So, how did it go?" she asked the ghostly killer.

„The motel boy wouldn't pick up, the Dr. and Carrie haven't seen him either."

„Great going." Toxin joked.

„BOYS! WE'RE TAKING A TRIP!" she shouted, again catching everyone's attention for the second time that day.

~Timeskip brought to you by the motel boy~
3rd PoV

Why are we coming with again?" Toxin heard Freddy's voice over the radio.

Toxin, Danny, Amanda and Bubba were in the front car, a silver one. Jason, Michael and Freddy on the other hand were in the second car, Christine, driving after them.

Well, she was driving. Christine wouldn't let anyone touch her steering wheel except maybe the dream demon on a good day.

„Because little buddy Billy went missing and I can't leave you alone and risking you going off." she replied over the radio.

The Killer had managed to link both vehicles radios so they could talk with each other, more or less.

„What would you risk with that?" Freddy hissed over the radio.

Toxin and the others, minus Bubba, cringed at his question. „O-oh would you look at that we're here." she changed the subject.

The cars pulled up to a large and also very old building. Toxin paled at how bad it looked. Did he still live here?

„Are you sure that he's still here?" The GhostFace asked, taking in the building appearance.

„It isn't his napping time, where else would he be?" Toxin muttered.

She put her head on the steering wheel and took a deep breath, bracing herself for the meeting. She hadn't talked to him in some time and if she did, he would be a terrible conversation partner. Going on about delicious fear and delicious kids and the delicious fear from kids.

„What... do you fear the most..?" she asked to no one in particular. There was silence for a couple of seconds.

„Tox..?" Amanda asked, unsure of how to reply.