"I hate it when you call me princess." I said pushing him away  as he seem to step closer with each word.

"Then I'll keep calling you that, my princess." Orion teased.

"O, please get out my face." I rolled my eyes at him and side stepped so he was no longer in front of me, so that I could make my way to class.

Zai and Arial had disappeared in the course of a few seconds.

He wrapped his arm around my waist stopping me in my tracks. I looked up at him then at his arm around my waist. I resisted the urge to blush and cuddle in to the warmth of his body.

I shook the thought from my head.

"I'mma walk you to class, why you so in a rush for?" Orion asked as he bent his neck to place it between mine.

I elbowed him in the stomach and he released me and flicked me on my arm as he rubbed his stomach with his other hand.

"Ow." I said rubbing my arm. He rolled his eyes and pulled me back to him placing a arm over my shoulder.

"You are clingy. Always wanting to be by my side and shit." I laughed.

"Your mine princess, and I'm your prince so it's omly right I'm next to you alot." He say as if he believes that and him being so serious I had to laugh as we walk to english.

As usual, he grabs my hand when I try to sit in the front and drags me to the back to sit next to him.

I pouted and crossed my arms as I sat next to him. What made him think I wanted to sit next to him?

Probably at the fact that I wasn't getting up to move every time he made me sit next to him.

As his crew entered they surrounded him and started chatting about some shit that I had no care for.

Arial and Zai both walked in moments later. Zai trailing behind her as he looked at her ass and she drank from a Starbucks cup.

Boys.

I rolled my eyes at him as he sees me noticing what he's doing.

He cracks a smile and sits in front of Orion as Arial sits in front of me.

I was more mad at how Arial ain't think to get me some coffee.

I looked around the class and noticed that Mabel hadn't showed up and looked at Orion and Zai for a brief second.

Maybe they had something to do with that.

We had a substitute. I fell asleep after I had finished my assignment and passed it to Arial, but Orion wasn't having me going to sleep.

"Princess why are you sleeping?"He whined.

"Prince I will hurt you." I mumbled turning my head away from him.

"Are y'all together?" Some dude asked, obviously it was one of his friends because no one out of his group would be that brave to ask.

"No." I said loudly as my head snapped up.

"Yeah, she's my princess." Orion smirked.

He was so annoying with this pet name.

"Fuck out of here O. Don't lie to your friends." I told him and he smiles placing his arm on the back of my chair.

I rolled my eyes at him putting my head back down.

"She gon hurt you, keep playing with Verse." Arial chuckled.

"Universe ain't gon do shit to Orion."Zai says.

Is he forgetting the time we fought them in class ?