Liked by@AlexaJohnson@ShaynaMikaelson@BriannaLewis@MattiaPolibio@KairiCosentino@MicahHill and 300k others

@BriannaLewis@MattiaPolibio@KairiCosentino
@MicahHill and 300k others

KairiCosentino
Why wasn't I invited?

^Aria.Sanchez
Next time bestie ):

^KairiCosentino
Okay😣

BriannaLewis
We're cute ash😍

Load more comments.....

We chose to watch The Lorax first so we went to the movie room and I put it on. As the previews were playing I made popcorn. The popcorn was done after a few minutes, I handed the popcorn out and I grabbed drinks for everyone. The movie started and I turned the lights off and we watched the movie.
All of us sang "how bad can it possibly be" when that part came up. The Lorax is one of my favourites....
After the movie was done we watched the others.

Shayna- I'm lowkey getting tired

Brianna- me too

Aria- same. Let's go to my room. We can all fit on the bed.

We walked to my room and everyone laid down. Shayna was out within 2 minutes of being in my bed. I covered Shayna up with a blanket and I grabbed 2 extra blankets from my closet and handed them to Brianna and Alexa.
Brianna and Alexa fell asleep pretty fast too.
I played on my phone for a little while then I woke up Alexa.

Aria- Alexa
I whispered

Alexa- hm?

Aria- I'm gonna go somewhere for an hour.

Alexa- why? And where

Aria- dick appointment. And at Mattia's

Alexa- okay. Use protection

Aria- don't worry. I will

Alexa- have fun

⚠️ SMUT ⚠️

I got out of bed and walked to Mattia's house. I texted Mattia and told him to open the door.

Mattia- Aria? Why are you here it's 2 am

Aria- Is GianLuca sleeping?

Mattia- yes but why are you here?

Aria- i told you I'd help you out. Remember?

Mattia- ye- are you horny?

Aria- yes.

Mattia grabbed my hand and I closed the door behind me and Mattia dragged me downstairs to his room.
He pushed me towards the bed and he closed his door. He looked at me and came closer.

3RD PERSON POV

Mattia walked closer to Aria while staring at her. Aria bit her lip as she watched him walk closer.
Mattia pushed Aria so she was lying on the bed...Mattia was on top on Aria making out, Mattia stopped kissing her and started to kiss her neck and give her some hickeys. Aria pulled Mattia up to her and kissed his neck. She flipped him over and she was now on top of him. Aria took off Mattia's sweat pants and rubbed his member through his boxers. Mattia was already hard. Aria pulled Mattia's boxers off and licked the top of his member. She stuck his member in her mouth and she pumped her head up and down fastly. Mattia was a moaning mess.
Mattia put his head back cause it felt so good.
Aria made Mattia cum and she swallowed it.
Mattia flipped Aria over so she was lying on the bed. Mattia took Aria's shorts and underwear off. He lined himself up with Aria's entrance and he thrusted inside of her. Mattia pumped in and out of Aria fast. Aria was moaning a lot. She slapped her hand over her mouth to make her moans quieter.

Aria got on top of Mattia and moved her body on his member. Mattia and Aria were moaning loudly. Mattia gripped on to Aria's hips as she went faster.
Aria came and Mattia was almost there. Aria got off of Mattia and jerked him off until he came. Aria cleaned Mattia up and they cuddled for a few minutes.

⚠️SMUT ENDS⚠️

ARIA'S POV

After Mattia and I finished we cuddled for 10 minutes.

Mattia- that was fun

Aria- yessir
I giggle

Mattia- how was your day with the girls?

Aria- it was fun

Mattia- you looked pretty hot in your post

Aria- thank you bub

Mattia- you're welcome.

Aria- I should get going

Mattia- yeah. Wouldn't wanna worry anyone if you're not there in the morning

Aria- I told Alexa that I came here

Mattia- oh

I got off of Mattia and put my pyjamas back on.
I kissed Mattia goodnight and left his house and walked back to mine.
I went to my bedroom and went to the washroom. I went in the shower to wash off all the sweat. I got off and put my pyjamas on. I walked to my bed and cuddled in next to Alexa.

After a few minutes I fell asleep.