✁What pets you get

Reigen Arataka
Reigen is a cheap guy, and he's always a bit busy so it's not exactly in his best interest to get an animal. But if the two of you ever move in together it'll be something to consider (especially if you pester him about it).
It would definatly be a rat. Maybe a hamster

Teruki Hanazawa
Teruki wouldn't mind having a pet, since he lives with no family, it would be a nice change to have someone around, dont get him wrong! Teru loves when you come over, but constant company would be nice.
A cat would suit the way he lived very much, but he'd love to have a dog, maybe a golden retriver

Ritsu Kageyama
Ritsu would like to have a small pet to take care of. A little fluffball would be a bit much for him though. He'd prefer a cool pet that you'd be wowed at and one that wouldn't make much of a mess.
Lizard (bearded dragon). He likes their spikeyness

Shigeo Kageyama
Although Shigeo has nice run-ins with felines, he'd prefer a more attentive pet. One that would be his comfort when you weren't around. It would also be nice to have a pet that would lay around with you and him.
Mini-lop Rabbit

Shou Suzuki
Shou is flamboyant no matter how you look at him. His spikey hair, perfect blue eyes and breathaking smirk. He'd want a cool pet that would match his style, and also one that you would 'aww' at 24/7 if he ever showed it off to you.
Hedgehog

Dimple
This 'man' would not want a pet. The guy he possed was already something of a pet, so he didn't want to add on anything. But, if you wanted one he'd probably just give you a plain and simple pet. 
Fish