✁ When you blush

Reigen Arataka
Reigen is no fool (most of the time), he's a mischievous con man and a sexy one at that. It's a given that this guy will make you occasionally flustered. Even if you have strong willpower, you can't help heat rising to your face in some situations. So whenever the honey-haired man makes a right move, you'll be red all over.

"Are you blushing?" Reigen questioned, his tone almost sounding baffled.

"No." You placed your hands up to your face to feel that yes, they were indeed hot. "I don't know what you're talking about." You turned your head away from him.

"You are!" He sounded like an excited little kid who had just won an argument. "I can't believe it, I, Reigen Arataka have done it again." He puffed out his chest, feeling proud of himself.

"Oh don't be so up yourself." You pushed his side, making him snicker.

Reigen likes that he can still work his magic on you, you're not as immune to his charms as you'd like to be.

Teruki Hanazawa
Teruki is a rational guy. He's not one to purposefully tease you to get his own satisfaction. He's a gentleman. But there is one thing he does that get's you red in the face;

"Hey! Back off." Since Teruki's thoughts had been influenced by Mob, he's become more rational and calm. Violence wasn't something he much resorted to anymore. But there were certain times like this when his bad boy side was released once again.

"Aye man, what's your deal? I was just trying to talk to this doll." What a creepy guy this was. A total pervert, and one who had hit on you.

"She's not a doll, she's my girlfriend!" The emphasis on 'my' was truly something to blush over. But as of now, the situation was not a place to huddle up and get flustered over.

"Hey, I didn't know, sorry man. No need to get worked up."

"Don't apologise to me, apologies to her!" Ah yes, Teruki was indeed a keeper. Any guy would've been happy with the pervert's response, but Teruki wasn't just 'any guy'. He didn't own you, you weren't his pet. You were your own person, and you deserved an apology.

After the pervert apologised and the situation defused, you headed home with the blonde boy. When you two got home, you would fawn over him and allow yourself to become red in the face. 

Ritsu Kageyama
Ritsu is a modest boy, he is caring and kind towards you. The relationship in general never really has any high highs or low lows. But whenever Ritsu tends to show off his powers, you will all excited, and he finds it pretty cute.

"Do you want me to take your coat?" Ritsu asked, unzipping his own wet hoodie. You two had just been out and on your way home, it had begun to rain.

"Oh, sure." Your coat had easily slipped off your shoulder. Although, Ritsu hadn't done this- well, technique he did, just not with his hands. "Ooh." You watched your coat fly through the air onto a rack next to the door.

Ritsu also did the same with his jacket, but he turned away from the flying pieces of clothing like he didn't need to pay attention to them. "Do you want some hot food?"

Ritsu was showing off a little, but he was at least being modest about it. You clapped your hands together and giggled, colour now coming to your once pale, cold face. "Very cool, Ritsu." The dark-haired boy turned his face from you to hide his own rosy cheeks. Maybe next time he should just take the coat from you himself.

Shigeo Kageyama
Shigeo is a rather mellow boy when it comes to romance. Usually, he just casually. Spends time with you, maybe holding hands, and/or hugging. The relationship is never too adventurous, so it's relaxing a lot of the time. There are never moments where things go too overboard enough for you to get flushed. Apart from small moments when Mob says something very unexpected.

"You look," Mob paused for a moment, trying to think of a good word to describe you. "Angelic, tonight." He smiled a bit, just enough for you to see.

"You really think so?" You couldn't help the grin etching onto your face and the red forming on your cheeks. Mob nodded, and took your hand. Sometimes that boy could be a real charmer without even trying.

Shou Suzuki
Shou Suzuki, what a guy. Now, this one truly knows how to handle a lady. Where did he learn it from? We will never know. Maybe he wanted to treat you the complete opposite to how his father treated his mother because he's certainly emotionally attentive and very affectionate. Something we all know his Dad is not. When Shou is aware of his touches, he can often get you a bit flustered.

"You're so beautiful..." The redhead caressed your cheek slowly. "You know that?" He caught your stare with his ocean blue eyes, holding intense yet somewhat soothing eye contact. His hand moved from your cheek down to your collar bone.

"Shou! Don't be so affectionate out of nowhere." Red dusting your cheeks and you struggled to keep your smile hidden.

"Awe c'mon, I love to surprise you."

Dimple
Dimple is... certainly something. If you're a strong-willed person who doesn't just get wooed by any guy, Dimple will try his very hardest to charm you, to pretty much no avail. But that's how you guys work. For dimple to get you to blush, it's a hard task. But not completely impossible.
Whenever Dimple courses you into a date, it's his soul purpose to get some sort of reaction out of you. Dimple has it all! A handsome skin suit, and the charms of a professional. What more could it take for you to get a little flustered?

"How about I buy you some flowers, hm?" Dimple asked, fixing up his tie.

"Why would you buy me flowers?" You questioned, holding your hands behind your back.

"So you can take them home and look at them whenever you wake up reminding you of this thriller date we had." The tall dark-haired man wiggled his eyes brows at you, making you scoff. The two of you ventured to a nearby pop-up flower shop.

"Ah! Another lovely couple!" The shop clerk grinned.

"Oh, no we aren't-" you tried to correct the worker, but Dimple stepped in front of you.

"Yes indeed! May I have some roses, my good sir?" The red-cheeked individual asked. "We're getting married soon, she and I." He nodded towards you.

"What-" You were once again cut off.

"Oh, how lovely! Good to see two people marrying one another."

"Oh yeah, we wanted to get married before we told anyone she's pregnant." Dimple continued while handing some money to the shop keeper in exchange for a couple of roses. 

"Dimple!" You huffed. Why was he saying all these things?? It made you flushed with rage and embarrassment.

"Alright honey, we can go home now." He tapped your head. "Thank you." He waved off the shop clerk. 

"Have a lovely wedding!" 

"Why did you do that??" You whisper shouted at him, yanking at his tie to pull him down. 

"I just thought it would be funny." He shrugged his shoulders. "And now you're all red in the face." He snickered. 

"Ugh!"