✁When he blushes

Reigen Arataka
Now, Reigen is a sneaky, sly, composed man. You'd think he'd be the one making you blush all the time, right? Well, for the most part that is true. Not just anything will fluster this business man. But if you manage to catch him off guard, you'll be surprised by how red he can get.

"Arataka?" You sung, stepping inside of his official with a nicely wrapped up box in resting in your hand.

Reigen was snapped out of his work rush and removed his eyes from his computer. "Hey," he greeted with a confused but pleasant smile. "what are you doing here?" He rolled his chair back from his desk.

"You didn't take the bento I made for you today, so I came by to drop it off." You hummed, walking over to his desk and placed the box next to his computer. Reigen's heart tensed, you were so kind to make him food but even more- you took time out of your day to bring it to him!

"Oh uh- thank you." He glanced at the pink box. Something he'd be glad to show off to any clients who questioned his girly taste, 'Oh this? Yeah, my girlfriend made me lunch today.' Is something he imagined he'd say.

You stepped around his desk and stood next to him. This prompted him to get up and thank you more formally. "I really appreciate it." He continued.

You cleared your throat and placed your hands on Reigen's shoulders. "Maybe you could come home early today?" Your hands slid to his tie and tightened it. "I miss you."

Reigen placed his hand over his mouth and cheeks, looking away. He knew what your game was. "You know I have clients to take care of," his voice was muffled, "sorry."

"Please?" You pushed further, also lightening the tone of your voice. Your dainty hands slid down his tie with a tight grip. He stuttered your name a few times in an attempt to stop you. He grasped onto your hands to avoid them 'slipping' down any further. 

"You know I'd love to- but-" You sighed, no matter how much you tried to seduce Reigen you wouldn't get him out of his darned office.

"Alright, but don't stay too late. I'll be waiting for you at your apartment. Okay?" Reigen nodded his head a little too eagerly. You smiled and swiftly gave him a little peck on the lips. 

After that, you left and the rest of the day consisted of Reigen staring at your bento box with flushed cheeks.

Teruki Hanazawa
Teru is similar to Reigen in the way that he's pretty composed when it comes to the relationship. There's only been a few very specific times when you were able to get the blonde boy red-faced.

"Would you like to be my boyfriend?" You suddenly suggested. Teruki visibly jumped at this, startling you too. You and Teruki had been sitting at the school roof-top chatting calmly with one another for some time now, a comfortable silence fell upon the both of you. Then- well you broke it with the big question.

"P-Pardon?" The blonde struggled to compose himself. 

"Sorry! Was this a strange time to ask? It's okay if you're not ready to give me an answer! I just thought that-"

"No, no. It's fine." He placed a hand on your shoulder, stopping you from rambling on too much. "It was just surprised, that's all." he chuckled airlessly. His collective response calmed you down a little bit, at least he wasn't saying no.