seven ☁️

Sunoo couldn't wait to be at the library to finaly finished his assignement.

But now he were in the middle of a math class and he was fighting to not fall asleep.

-" Sunoo "

He didn't answer

-" Kim Sunoo "

Still not

-" Yah Sunoo if you sleep you will be scold "

-" Stop acting like you care about my actions Ni-Ki "

He laid on his desk and cover himself with his book.

-" Oh um I'm sorry I won't bother you anymore "

DID HE JUST ?!

-" Wait ?! Did you really apologize ?! You ! Nishimura Ri-Ki ! Apologizing ?! I can't belive it "

He smiled ... shyly but he smiled and Sunoo's heart was about to explode. He blushed so hard that he had to avoid Ni-Ki's eyes.

He put back his head in his arms and try to sleep but Ni-Ki's smile kept him awake so he decided to focus on the class.

But the class was boring.

-" Sunoo ? "

-" What do you want again Ni-Ki ? "

-" Do you mind if I come with you after class for our assignement "

-" I already said it I will do it with-"

-" Your boyfriend ... I know. But I want to help today. Take it as the only opportunity you have to work with me "

Sunoo sighed, how can he decline ?! He just can't, Ni-Ki was too cute for him.

-" If it can make you happy, you can come with us. But don't you dare be a little brat. "

-" Thanks "

Even though he wasn't really dating with Sunghoon, he knew that the older won't be happy to see Ni-Ki. But after all Sunoo shouldn't care about it, he is just in a fake relationship with the ice prince for absolutely no reasons.

The rest of the day were pretty peacefull. Nobody dare to bother him, except for the fact that people were giving him some weird sight probably because he is dating the famous ice skater of the school and probably because he is gay too.

Ni-Ki in a hurry put all his school supplies in his back pack and run outside the classroom.

Sunoo was a little bit longer than him but he manages to step outside the classroom too.

-" So where is the library ? " Ni-ki asked

-" You don't know where the library is ? Have you ever went there once in your life ? "

-" No and I've never expected to go there "

-" I think we should go, it's not cool to make Sunghoon wait "

-" Oh yes ... let's not make him wait too long "

Sunoo gave a weird sight to Ni-Ki, his sentence was clearly sarcastic and he noticed it. But why ? Ni-Ki is jealous ?

They made their way to the library and saw Sunghoon sat at a table in the back of the room. The older one was oddly exited to spend a little amount of time with his "fake" boyfriend but he never thought that Sunoo will bring Ni-Ki with him.

So when Sunghoon saw Sunoo he smiled widely at him but when he saw Ni-Ki his smile faded as fast as a flash.

-"Oh you bring Ni-Ki with you ..."
Sunghoon sighed

-" Yes I hope you don't mind. I didn't asked you before I'm sorry but he really want to help us with the assignement " explained Sunoo

-" If he work good enough I won't have a problem with it "

-" I will work hard sunbaenim "

Ni-Ki bowed. He avoided as much as possible Sunghoon's sight because he can definitely tell that his sunbeanim didn't want him to be here.

Sunoo and Ni-Ki sat down and they began to work. Ni-Ki did a pretty good job and Sunoo was kinda shocked because he never the saw the youngest one worked or did his homeworks but he was in fact really smart.

And Sunghoon ... was kinda pissed off, his oppotunity to become closer with Sunoo disappeard right in front of him. Sunoo spend all his time with Ni-Ki and it seems like the youngest one never bullied him or be mean to him.

So what was the point to tell almost all the school that he was dating a boy to save him from a fight that he will lost if that boy became friend with his fucking bully ?!

He loudly sighed and fortunately Sunoo and Ni-Ki stopped talking to look at him.

-" What's wrong hyung ? "

Sunoo looked at him with those sparkling eyes. He looked so innocent that Sunghoon only wanted to pinch his cheeks and kiss him.

-" I'm good don't worry baby "

While he was saying that, he put one of his arm around sunoo waist and pulled him closer to his chest as they were all sitting on a bench.

Sunoo was flustered and Ni-Ki was now the one who was pissed off and that make Sunghoon very happy.

-" If you want the war Ni-Ki ... you will have it but don't cry if you lose "