"Not fair." She whined and wrapped her arms around his neck loosely, kissing him and leaning in closer. Just before he could slide his hands down her shorts, her doorbell rang. Both of them sighed and rolled their eyes, Ki pulling out of August's lap and laughing when he pulled her over to him. "Babe, stop, I gotta go get the door," the two waddled downstairs before August pecked her lips and headed upstairs to get dressed. Opening the door, she was met by Jasmime standing there with a few papers in hand. "Oh, hey Jasmine. What's up?"

Ki was freaked out by the fact that she'd never given Jasmine her address and that she was even...there. "I need August, not you." Ki blinked and rolled her eyes, "I'll be back."

Heading upstairs, she walked into her room and stood in the doorway. "Baby momma's here. She needs to talk to you." August groaned and fixed his jeans and his shirt, following her downstairs to the front door. On the way, she leaned over and mumbled to him. "I'on think she like me." August sucked his teeth and shrugged, "She don't 'cus you wit me," he grinned and headed to the front door while Ki headed into the kitchen. "Wassup?" He leaned against the doorframe before taking the papers when she handed them to him. His face twisted and he looked up at her, "What's this supposed to be?"

"Child Support."

August blinked and rubbed his face, leaning his head back for a moment. "Jasmine, what the fuck? First you ain't tell me I got a kid, then you ain't allowin me to take care of my kid, and now you want child support?" He pinched his nose bridge and sighed, looking up at her afterwards. "Why you gotta do me like this?"

"Because of how you hurt me."

"What-"

"All these years we've been out of high school and I still can't forgive you for how you hurt me. How you fooled around with other girls, kissed them in front of me, had sex with them behind my back, flirted with my best friends; and now, you don't do that with her. I loved you so much and then you hurt me like that. Now I want you to feel the same kind of pain."

August just stared at her before Ki came out the kitchen and leaned over August's arm to read the bit of the paper from which she could see. Soon, her face twisted and she looked up at Jasmine, "Bitch, what the fuck?" She dipped under August's arms and got in Jasmine's face, the two of them having a screaming argument before breaking out into a full fist fight. Hair pulling, scratching, punching in the face, ripping clothes. August yanked Ki off of Jasmine, taking her back into the house screaming and kicking. "Ki!" He sat her on the kitchen counter and pinned her there so that she couldn't go outside. "What the fuck was that out there?!"

"I'm not about to sit here and let her treat you like you ain't never done shit for Lana! You ain't even know you had a mothafuckin kid, so why the fuck she askin you for child support? Fuck- move!" She pushed his chest lightly and caught him off guard, causing for him to stumble back, and charged back out the door. August quickly caught up to her and yanked her back, taking her screaming and kicking upstairs. Leaving her in the room, he went back outside to Jasmine and helped her to her car, "Don't bring ya ass back hea' or my place. I'll see you at court." He headed back inside and shut the door behind him, looking at the blood on the kitchen floor before sighing and heading upstairs back to Ki and helped her into the bathroom, sitting her on the sink counter and cleaning her lip up.

"Don't do that shit again, Ki."

"But you fight," she sucked her teeth at him and looked at him when he stopped cleaning her lip to give her a look. He never looked at her like that and it scared her. He looked like he was about to yell at her, but instead, shook his head and continued to clean her lip. "I can't have my woman fighting some other bi- woman, who also my baby momma. Jasmine is crazy, Ki. She coulda shot you or stabbed you or some shit. And I'll be damned if I let her." He sighed and grabbed a band-aid, putting the cream on it and putting the band-aid on her lip, checking her for any other cuts, scrapes, or bruises. "I just don't want her to keep putting Lana against you. She gone have that little girl growing up thinking that you a piece of shit dad," she sighed when he looked at her belly and soon at her thighs. "Or that you ain't never loved her. I just don't want her to see you as somebody who ain't give a damn about his kid," she sighed before looking back down at him. "I understand, but you can't just fight at the drop of a hat, ma. Let me handle shit like this," he leaned up and kissed the corner of her lips, "Imma go clean up the blood downstairs and change my clothes then I gotta go to rehearsal, aight? Stay out of trouble while I'm there."