I typed out and handed to Yachi who read it and fumbled with my phone while she smiled up at me.
Happy sobs came through her eyes while she put my phone down and basically tackle hugged me.

"YOURE SO STRONG (Y/N)!! I WISH I COULD BE AS CONFIDENT AS YOU!!"

She sobbed into my arms while I patted her head and watched Maddie and Kiyoko smile and laugh with us.

"Yachi you're adorable."

Maddie praised which caused Yachi to start to panic and began denying Maddie's claims.

"Anyways (y/n), we all have practice tomorrow and hopefully she'll avoid you if you have all the guys around you."

Kiyoko said to me while Yachi and I basically switched positions.
Yachi was now still protesting with Maddie while I went to grab my phone.

'Atsumu and I 'broke up' so we're hoping she will. Plus I think I broke her nose on the way here, so I would sincerely hope she gets the point.'

I handed the phone to Kiyoko who read it and gave me a confused look when she saw the second part.

"You saw her on the way down here?"

I nodded while she handed me the phone back so I could type.

'She insulted Iwa and no one insults Iwa without paying the price.'

I tried to laugh somewhat while handing her the phone again.

"Seriously? Jeez I didn't think she would try and insult the guys too."

'Ikr but it happened so hopefully she will stop.'

I gave it to Kiyoko again while she just smiled and nodded happily while laying back against the bath.
I did the same with the cold part of the bath pressed against my back.

"If a broken nose doesn't make her, I have no idea what will."

Kiyoko said with a small giggle escaping her lips, this also caught the attention of Yachi and Maddie.

"BRO YOU BROKE HER NOSE?!"

Maddie cheered at me while I sweat dropped and nodded sheepishly.
Yachi again still looked shocked at the statement but she did look happy non the less.

"THATS GOTTA MAKE HER STOP! YOURE SO BADASS!"

Maddie said again now praising me while all of us just agreed and enjoyed our time in the baths.

Yachi decided to play music off her phone now since we all were basically using this as a way to destress now.
It was a comfortable silence and at least my throat had stopped hurting so much so it was more relaxing than someone might think.
Plus Kiyoko would occasionally go on about stories of her track running days.
Yachi would talk sometimes about her art and how she became a manager.
And well, Maddie had plenty of stories from Nekoma.

"And I was like 'sue me sweetheart, it's not my fault no one on the volleyball team likes you' and she lost it!"

Maddie was now explaining the time when she got her hair bleached by the fangirls.

"Yea then she ended up dragging me into the closet to bleach my hair with the janitors bleach you know? Like for the tables and stuff for lunch? Anyways she did that and you should've seen the look on her face when I got it done professionally and I couldn't keep the whole volleyball team and basketball team off me!"

The story continued with Yachi being completely infatuated by it.
Kiyoko and I would exchange smiles sometimes and occasionally I would type out comments about the story to show her.

"But seriously though (y/n) I guess you just got the short end of the stick. Like the girl that did that to me was the class rep but she'd never ever even risk getting caught for fighting. I'm surprised Lyla hasn't lost that title yet."

Maddie ushered me while I shrugged since I genuinely had no clue how she hadn't either.

'Probably slept with the class president, I wouldn't be surprised.'

I smiled to myself before handing Maddie my phone and watching her laugh at my comment.
She showed it to Yachi and Kiyoko while they both laughed with her.

"Probably! Well I wouldn't be surprised."

Maddie said before relaxing back in the tub again.
Seemingly even she was getting tired now.

"Well we should all head back up to the room I think."

Kiyoko said after a few minutes while we all mutually agreed.
We all got out now to wrap towels around ourselves to dry off.
Once that was done we slipped on some robes and head back up to the room.

"(Y/n), so I take it you're kinda done with both your teams right now right?"

Maddie inquired while we walked down the hall to get back to the room.

'I talked to both of them but I'm not sure.'

I handed her the phone while she sighed somewhat and handed it back to me.

"Well at least you can see why I don't even try for relationships with any of the guys. It's too messy and annoying."

I nodded while Kiyoko opened the door to the room to let us all inside.

-

Author-Chan's notes

• So I fixed the art I did with Oikawa bc looking back on it I fucked up the eyes and shading pretty badly so here's that🥺

Also I kinda wanted to pop in an ask if y'all have any requests or ideas for books?
I'm kinda debating a few new ones for Haikyuu but most of em I write out like 3 chapters then idk where to take em so just leaves comment if you have any 🥰

I'll do whatever character tbh I love basically all of them, also as y'all can tell I'm fine with doing smut and such, only thing I won't do in detail is gore✌🏻