Love

(Y/n) POV

-
Waking up in Atsumu's arms my eyes fluttered open to see what the slight noise was.
"See now this is good black mail."
Osamu was standing with Suna now seemingly taking pictures of us.

"You sure it's blackmail and not just your next fap material?"
I giggled seeing Suna and Osamu both go bright red while Suna quickly put his phone down.

Granted it wasn't anything too sexy since Atsumu was just nuzzled into my chest with my arms wrapped around his neck.
"Nope! Time to burn my phone."

Suna said leaving the room as soon as possible now leaving Osamu staring at the two of us.
"We've gotta go to school remember? Goodluck Waking him up. He sleeps like a damn rock."

Osamu said smugly with his arms crossed and a grin on his face.
I just untangled myself from Atsumu and pressed a kiss against his lips.
"Hmm?"

He hummed smiling against my lips.
I pulled off and looked at Osamu with a grin now back on my face.
"It's official, Atsumu is fuckin Snow White."

Osamu rolled his eyes but chuckled seeing Atsumu Waking up and glaring at him.
"Says the guy who moans like a girl."
Atsumu seared back at his brother which caused Osamu to snap and jump on the bed now in a wrestling match.

"Princess, we gotta go."
Oikawa said as he now stood in the door way and his face visibly dropped seeing the twins wrestling and me just giggling at them.
"You really slept with that and still won't sleep with me?"

Oikawa rolled his eyes playfully at me as I shrugged and got out of the bed to avoid being part of the wrestling.
"I don't want an std."
"So mean! I don't have one!!"

"You love me."
"Unfortunately."
"Mhm."
"I miss you being silent."
"No you don't."
"I'm done with you."
"No your not."

Oikawa seemed to finally give up.
Lucky for me Atsumu's shirt was long enough that it fit like a dress. I slid on a shirt and panties under it before looking at Oikawa.
"Out."
He rolled his eyes again with a smile on his face and walked back downstairs.

"Tsumu continue this after school."
I said looking at the two who were now tangled in a mess of limbs and blankets.
"He started it!"
"No you started it!"
"You did!"

"After school."
I said while they kept bickering, lucky Osamu was already ready to go and Atsumu just had to put a shirt on.

I just grabbed my shirt and bra and walked out of the room since they weren't going to be done for a while.
Changing into my clothes I could still hear the two bickering while I tucked in my sweater and slid on a belt.
(Outfit shown in cover but red sweater cause ✨dress code✨)

Everyone downstairs was just relaxing now on their phones seemingly waiting for us to come down.
"(Y/n) Ushijima texted me, they can play today."

Kita said as I walked downstairs and slid on my heels.
"That is if you can get those two down here in one piece ."

I said gesturing upstairs where the twins both came out now with a huff.
"I know (y/n) was with Atsumu last night but it really looks like you to just had one hell of a session."

Suna laughed sad the rest of us joined him, he took a picture of the two while they came down.
"Shut yer trap!"
"Fuck off Suna!"
-

Class went on as usual though it was funny to watch the fangirls frown seeing Atsumu's arm around me.
Lucky for them there was two of them so they all started to swarm Osamu all class.

"Lucky Oikawa isn't here, he'd lose his shit."
Suna said as they practiced in the gym waiting for Shiratorizawa to get here.
I just hummed in response since I was taking notes on their forms today.

"Suna I'm going to be playing in the first set today, I hope you're alright with that."
Kita said simply walking behind us and giving Suna a questioning look.

"If it means I can sleep I'm fine with it."
"Goodluck sleepin on the bench."
"It's fine (y/n)'s shoulder is comfortable."

Suna said while he continued to do his serves.
Atsumu and Osamu were in the locker rooms with Aran now since Osamu needed to bandage his fingers before the match.

"(Y/n) are you almost done with the notes?"
"Mhm."
I hummed again since Kita was scolding me previously for using my voice too much.
"Well if you would like you can relax for now until the other guys get here. Once they do we still have some down time before the ref gets here."

Kita was now correcting Suna's arm before he served as I looked up and saw Atsumu, Osamu, and Aran walking out.
I held my thumb up in a upright position, then sideways, and down at Osamu.

"I'm fine, thank you (y/n)."
Osamu said with a smile looking at me.
"Your voice still doin alright? Did the pain meds help?"

Atsumu sounded still concerned about me since he was the one who noticed me holding my throat throughout the day.
"It's fine."

I said quietly since Kita would scold me if I spoke any louder.
In his words 'you're the manager but I'm the babysitter until you're healed.'

"Good can't have you being hurt anymore."
Atsumu said pulling me into a hug now while Osamu and Suna tried to act disgusted.

"You're cute."
I said looking up at Atsumu and watching him blush a bit smirking down at me.
"Shut it."

He said now basically trying to smother me in his arms.
"Atsumu you have time to be annoyingly couple-y later, we have a game to win."
Kita chuckled seeing the display.

"Gimme another minute."
Atsumu purred as he held me protectively while I just giggled in his arms.
"Come on already, I need a damn setter."

Osamu said trying to pry Atsumu off me.
He just whined for a few moments before letting go of me and walking to the court.

"You know his other girlfriends were bitches."
Kita said standing with me as we watched Suna and the twins begin to practice again.
It sort of surprised me he was so blunt about that but it definitely was to be expected.
"I never would've guessed."
The sarcasm in my voice caused Kita to chuckle a bit at my words.

"I'm happy for you both, he's playing better at least."
Kita honestly sounded more happy than before with a smile now adorning his lips.
He wasn't wrong though since Atsumu was sending even better sets now.

"He's a baby."
"Indeed, it's interesting to watch."
The gym door opened now with the Shiratorizawa guys walking in with a proud looking Ushijima and Tendō leading the line up.
-