Korra VS Delsin Rowe: Fight and Conclusion

Korra and Legend of Korra belongs to Nickelodeon

Delsin Rower and InFAMOUS: Second Son beolngs to Sony Computer Entertainment

All soundtracks belongs to their respective owners

(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)(^)

Ziana: All right, the combatants are set. Let's end this debate once and for all.

Ziana and Zen: It's time..... For a DEATH BATTLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Republic City

It was late at night and the Avatar Korra is seen walking down the streets, looking for enemies lurking nearby to ambush her or troublemakers  looking to disturb the quite atmosphere. After patrolling for a while, Korra sighed.

Korra: Not much going on here. Better get back to Asami and -

She is interrupted by a noise above one of the shops. Propelling herself with airbending on the roof, she notice a man that looks like a delinquent using spray paint to make a graffiti on the billboard with his back facing him. Not knowing the Avatar is behind him, Delsin stood up and admires his work.

Delsin: Hehehe. Not bad.

Korra: Hey you!

Delsin turns to face Korra, surprised at being caught as she placed her hands on her hips, a serious expression on her face.

Korra: You're trespassing here buddy. Either you come with me, *cracks her knuckles* or we do this the hard way.

Rather than comply with her demands, Delsin cracks his neck and tosses his spray paint can away.

Delsin: Yeaaaaah. And who's gonna make me?

FIGHT!

(Second Legends - Brandon Yates)

Irritated, Korra uses a puddle nearby by to summon water and directs it towards Delsin, much to his surprise. But in doing so causes the water to splash against the graffiti on the billboard, causing it to be washed off. Delsin turns in shock before looking back at Korra in anger.

Delsin: Oh you did not just washed away my hard work, lady!

Delsin absorbs nearby Concrete and starts shooting concrete shards at the Avatar. Korra summons a huge pillar to block the projectiles while using airbending to blow them away. Delsin starts levitating and continues to shoot at Korra.

Korra sees him and jumps over the pillar to unleash a huge flamethrower to the Conduit. Delsin manages to dodge the fiery attack but this gave Korra the chance to summon a water whip to grab Delsin and slams him to the ground hard.

Korra: You asked for this!

Korra reels him in and throws a right hook to Delsin's face, knocking him back. Korra summons several airballs and throws them at the Conduit. Delsin turns intangible and charges forward, phasing through her attack and when he got close, grabs her arm, intending to absorb some of her powers. But to his shock, it did nothing.

Delsin: What?!

The distraction gave Korra time to knee Delsin in the gut and blasts him away with a powerful air blast. He was sent hurling through the air before being slammed into a nearby gas station, causing an explosion. Korra's face turn that of horror as she clutches her face in realization.