{20}~ Todoroki Vs. Bakugo ~

Start from the beginning

One last boom sounded from the ice, and Bakugo became visible, grabbing onto the edges of the ice as he panted, sweat dripping from his forehead.

"You've got some pretty powerful attacks.." he said, before exploding his way towards Todoroki.

"BUT YOU'RE A BAD AIM! TRY HARDER!"

Bakugo used an explosion to dodge Todoroki's outstretched right arm, only to grab him by his hair and his left arm.

"Are you under estimating me?!"

Bakugo landed, then through Todoroki over his shoulders in front of him, using an explosion to fuel him further away.

"YOU IDIOT!" He screamed.

Wow! He dodged his right side, also grabbing his left side which he knows he can't use in a battle. Damnit..when did Bakugo get to be so cool?!

Todoroki brought his right arm up, freezing the ground, making him surf on the ice around the ring.

Bakuhoe jumps up to attack Todoroki as he rides his ice. Todoroki reaches is left arm out, only to grab Bakugo by his arm and throw him.

Bakugo went sliding on one knee and hand, looking down at the floor.

You couldn't hear what he was saying, but you watched as he stood up.

"You bastard, I'll tell what'll happen if you make a fool out of me! I'LL KILL YOU!" Bakugo screamed as small explosions left his hands.

Bakugo took off running at an unsure Todoroki, when Izuku yelled from the stands.

Flames erupted from the stage and you saw Bakugo smirk as he sent himself upwards, now propelling himself in circles, inching closer to Todoroki.

"Howitzer.."

Bakugo let a hand out as Todoroki's flames stopped.

"IMPACT!"

One huge explosion left Bakugo's hand, and he landed on the floor after jumping.

Todoroki was pushed from the impact and lays on his ice unconscious , as an enraged Bakugo rushes towards him , grabbing him by the shirt, and makes a claw with his other hand.

" You stop messing around , this isn't a real win unless you try harder ! It can't end this way now get up!" Bakugo yells.

Midnight uses her quirk and knocks Bakugo out.

" Todoroki is out of bounds , that means Bakugo is the winner !" Midnight announces.

" And with that the final match is officially over ! The first - year champion of the UA sports festival is Katsuki Bakugo from Class 1-A! " Mic announces.
~~

You head down the corridor and walk towards the main stage awaiting for the ceremony to start.

"The first- year students have completed all of the events for the UA sports festival. Now it's time to relax and enjoy the awards ceremony! " Midnight started.

As confetti and cheers went off and you see Bakugo chained up wearing a muzzle. Is that really nesscary , he's not an animal . That's too much . You thought.

" Now let's start shall we ? Of course there's only one person worthy of disturbing the awards! " Midnight continued.

You hear a mighty laughter throughout the stadium and you look up to see All Might doing a front flip . Your eyes shine with admiration as he approaches Midnight.

" All Might, why don't you get start the presentation. " Midnight asked as he approached her.

" Hahahaha , Young Y/N ... Third place isn't a bad start , just try harder next time but this was still a great opportunity for you to shine." All Might told you as he pulled you in a hug.

" Young Todoroki taking second place! I saw you used your left side . You look rather dissapointed. It's a look I've never seen on you. " All Might says as he places the medal around Todoroki's neck.

You can't hear his words but you could see his mouth moving.

" And now Young Bakugo. This is a little much. Well you did what you'd do in the pledge you're true to your word. " All Might said as he removed the muzzle on Bakugo.

"All Might !" Bakugo growled.

" Winning first place like this.. DOESN'T PROVE I'M THE BEST ONE HERE! EVEN IF THE WORLD CONSIDERS ME THE WINNER,
I REFUSE TO ACCEPT IT LIKE THIS !"

"Please accept this medal. Even if you have to think if it as a scar. Something you'll never forget. " All Might said as he presented Bakugo's medal.

" I don't want that peice of garbage. " Bakugo yelled.

"C'mon now. " All Might said as he attempted to put the medal on Bakugo.

" Get that trash off me you idiot ." Bakugo yelled as All Might placed the medal in his mouth.

" Here they are the winners of this year's sports festival ! " All Might announced as the award ceremony concluded and you all returned to class.

~~

" Nice work you have the next two days of school off to recuperate. I'm sure the pros that watched the festival will wanna recruit some of you will look over the draft forms and updates when you return get some rest you still have a-lot of training. Class Dismissed." Mr. Aizawa said .

You get out of your seat and head toward the door. You see Izuku chatting with Uraraka in front of you.

Too bad..I wanted to congratulate Bakugo for his..'win'..

A sudden growling from behind you caught you off guard, and you looked back to see a snarling Bakugo, who still had his medal still hanging in his mouth.

You chuckled and blushed at his childish actions.

What a little angry cutie.., you thought.

Wait! Cute?! What am I thinking?!

Without any notice in what your body was doing, you turned around and grabbed his medal, catching him off-guard, making him drop it.

You closed your eyes and placed a peck on his lips and pulled back.

His face was red, and his eyes were wide.

You grabbed the bottom of his jaw and put his medal back in his mouth, then closed his jaw so the medal would be in between his teeth like earlier.

You quickly took off, a flustered mess.

A loud metallic clunck sounded from behind you.

What did I just do?!