she thought that using that potions could mould jungkook the way she wants, but that never happened. she waited for an year but the potions never worked on him so she thought of a cruel plan and soon executed it.she convinced jung hoon to send jungkook to the alphas training camp. jungkook felt aghast. He pleaded his father to not separate him from his mother."Appa, please don't send me there...please appa i beg you...i cannot leave without eomma, please,please....."junghoon didn't payed a heed to jungkook's pleads....."no, jungkook...you need to be disciplined, you need to go the place your step mother suggested...if she tells you to go there, you need o go....." Jungkook cannot take that as an answer so he ran towards his mother. "Eomma, eomma please convince appa to not send me there...i don't want to leave you..." seo yeon didn't understand what jungkook is talking about.."jungkook, my little peanut...why are you crying baby...why does appa want to send you anywhere..."jungkook muffles his sobs and tries to answer...."eomma.......that maya.....told appa to send me somewhere .....i don't want to go.....please eomma........"he wails a lot harder hugging her....he cries himself to sleep and seo yeon places him on the bed and leaves for junghoon's cabin.

seo yeon feels like her world is crashing down..she doesn't know what to do, she could never leave her jungkookie, he is her only world now and she definitely knows that jungkook cannot live without her..so barges into junghoons cabin..."jung hoon...what is jung.."he cuts her in the middle raising his hand telling her that"you cannot call the pack leader by his name....omega" she stutters when jung hoon uses his alpha voice on her..."aplha, i....jungkook told..."junghoon raises from his seat and towers her"that little shit is going to be trained ...so iam going to send him away..."seo yeon replies back "no..you are not sending him anywhere...."jung hoon  tells her"you are no one to talk about it...maya alre...."seo yeon cuts him off yelling "do not tell me what that bitch tells you....iam not going to fucking listen to anything she says"*SLAP*junghoon holds seo yeons shoulder by force and yells at her"don't raise your fucking voice against me...." tears already started to fall from her eyes and she looks at jung hoon with so much fear in her eyes...."you.....filthy omega....do not bad mouth my wife...."*SLAP* "you get that"."if you are not going to convince that little shit of yours to go to that training then i'll make you watch your own son eaten by the bears out there in the forest...."seo yeon is left there sobbing on the cold floor , crying her heart out not knowing what to do....she cannot live without her son, but she never in her dreams wants her son to have any threat for his life....she lays there on the cabin crying silently thinking of how to convince her son....

She returns back to her cabin after an hour before jungkook is awake, she silently sits at the corner of the bed and looks at her son who is sleeping. he looks so peaceful and beautiful, she doesn't know how she will leave without the only light in her life,but she decides anyway and waits for jungkook to wake up. when jungkook wakes up she cooks him all his favourites..."eomma,.."he talks with his hoarse voice.."eomma....what did appa tell...iam not going anywhere right..."seo yeon hugs him and tells him that"no my little jungkookie....you are not going anywhere....."jungkook beams looking at her.....he jumps all around the corner in happiness and plants kisses all over her mothers face thanking her for convincing his appa....seo yeon breaks down inside lying to her son....her heart squeezes very badly looking at her son's happiness that is not going to last because of her....

After some days Jung hoon and Maya decide that Maya is going to drop jungkook at the alphas training place...little known to them was that the place where she is going to take him was not the alphas training camp but an another abondaned village where rouge alphas and other bad alphas were tortured very badly and treated as animals as punishment for their deeds....they make them suffer a lot that some of them cannot make it through the punishment and give up their lives....Maya wants jungkook to suffer because jungkook didn't become something she expected and now she has nothing to do with jungkook right now...so she wants to get rid of him without making her hands dirty.....