I thought it was cute that Garry thought of us as his kids now, but I didn't particularly like it because that would imply that me and Evanora are brother and sister... That's awkward.

"Have you ever been ice skating, Ava?" Damien asked. I hate when he calls her Ava. Her name is Evanora not Ava. We only need that name when we're in public.

"No," She said shyly.

"I'll teach you. I'm on a competitive figure skating team. I've won so many awards," Damien said proudly. What a prick. I was going to teach her. Of course Mr. Show Off had be on some dumb muggle skating team. Muggles have the oddest hobbies.

"That sounds great!" Evanora said and I felt a scowl come on my face. I looked out the window and didn't look back or say anything until we arrived.

When we did, I hopped out of the muggle car and waited to shut the door until Evanora came out but of course she went to his side. I slammed the door and turned to go to the rink.

"You okay, sweetie?" Rosalie said as she inspected her muggle car door to make sure it wasn't going to fall off.
"Just not feeling good," I faked a smile and passed her to walk in. Damien was going on and on about how good of a skater he is and I just scoffed. Who would want to talk to a show off?
Garry handed us our skates and we put them on.

"How do I even tie these?" Evanora asked looking down at her skates.

"Let me help you," Damien said and knelt down to tie her skates. I scoffed once more and looked away.

"Draco, you need help?" Damien asked me and I shot him a glare. I tied my skates and got up. Damien shrugged and walked to the ice.

"Behave," Evanora whispered to me and gave me her 'you better not show your ass or I'll beat it' face. She turned to march to the ice but fell backwards, not realizing it was hard to walk in ice skates.

I caught her in my arms and she looked surprised from the fall.

"You need to be more careful, Princess," I smirked and she widened her eyes and quickly stood back up. She tried walking again but lost her balance once more.

I put my hands on her waist and held her up. I looked down at her and she looked up at me and her face was bright red. Adorable.

"Careful," I smirked. I loved teasing her like this, her facial expressions are so funny and adorable.

"Ahem," I heard Damien clear his throat and I shot him a glare. I took my hands off her waist and he grabbed her hand.

"Come on let's go," he said and pulled her to walk with him. She looked at me for a second then went with him. She was having a difficult time walk but Damien didn't seem to care. He just kept on pulling her. Ass.

I stayed off the ice and watched as she laughed as she slipped and fell. I wanted to go make sure she was okay but she was laughing so I guess she's fine.

"Aren't you going to skate?" Rosalie asked as her and Garry prepared to step out on the ice.

"I'm going to wait for a few minutes," I said and they nodded and headed out.

My eyes followed Evanora and Damien as she kept falling and he helped her up. He's supposed to catch her, not drop her. Dumbass. At least she wasn't getting hurt.

Nevermind. I spoke too soon.

"Damien!" Evanora screamed as Damien tried showing off by doing some kind of spin but instead he kicked her in the leg with his skate. She fell to the ground and so did he.

I activated my fight or flight response and zoomed onto the ice and knelt down by her side. She had a few tears coming out of her eyes as she gripped her leg.