"Are you crying?" Spencer asked turning to look at you

"Yes..." you sniffed
"It's a very beautiful moment" you continued to sobbed and Spencer laughed
"I'm just very... emotional... right now" Spencer continue to laugh at you with amusement
"Shut up spence" you giggled, wrapping your arms around his waist and burying your head in his chest.

"I didn't say anything?!" he protested jokingly

"I can hear your thoughts" you mentioned, while Spencer was looking over at the families reunite.

"We're going to have a family like that soon" Spencer pointed out

"Yeah... Well I'm going up for a nap" you pulled away and went upstairs, immediately passing out on the bed. The whole baby thing was scaring the shit out of you. What would happen if you had to give birth in the safe house? If you did then when you could finally did return home, well if you did, then wouldn't have a room for the baby, what would you do then? And if you didn't have a room for the baby then you were a terrible mother! It was safe to say you were freaking the fuck out!

2 Weeks Later...

"Do you think I'm showing? I think I am" you asked observing yourself in the mirror

"Hm, I think you might be... a little bit... That's weird, it's like it happened over night" Spencer said coming up behind you and wrapping his arms around your waist.

"I'm pretty sure it did, I feel really bloated" You sighed, leaning your head back.

Three months later...

"Spencer if you say that one more time and I'll hit you with a spoon!" you screamed at him

"I'm just saying-"

"Shut the fuck up! I don't want to hear it!" you cut in

"I can't believe we are fighting right now!" Spencer argued raising his voice a little. The silent volume increase made your bottom lip tremble and tears fill your eyes.

"Fuck you!" you sobbed

"What did I do?! Why are you crying?" Spencer asked raising his hands in defence

"Woah kids! Are you two having a domestic? What's going on why you fighting at 4 in the afternoon, there are kids outside, keep the cursing to a minimal?" Derek shouted as he walked into the kitchen. It was rare for you and Spencer to fight but you were fed up, and pregnant. You had been stuck in the safe house for too long, you were 6 months pregnant and now you were panicking more than ever. Everyone was getting on your nerves including your loving supportive husband.

Your outburst might have also been caused by the hormones that were being pumped rounded your body, this fact however was what Spencer was trying to tell you before you got extremely angry at him.

"Spencer is mean" you sobbed
"I'm going to bed! I hate everyone!" and just like that you stormed off upstairs.

"kid what did you do?" Derek asked turning to Spencer, as the team filed in to find out what was happening.

"Sh-She was complaining that everything was getting on her nerves and I-I told her about how during pregnancy there is an increase of progesterone and oestrogen in the body and that's why her moods fluctuates" Spencer defended

"And did you by chance used the word 'hormonal' when telling her this?" Emily inquired curiously

"Yes" Spencer replied

"Oh boy wondered, for a genius you can be pretty stupid sometimes" Penelope began shaking her head at Spencer.
"No woman wants to be told she's hormonal especially when she's extremely hormonal... And especially when she's carrying your child. What's more is she's stressed. We have hit men on our backs and we're stuck in Cuba... Oh you poor innocent boy, you have a brain full of knowledge yet you also know nothing"

"I'm not hormonal" you screamed from the top of the stairs, throwing a flip flop down and missing Spencer by centimetres. Everyone scrunched up their faces trying hard not to laugh even Spencer found you a little funny.

"How long is she going to be angry with me?" Spencer asked

"Give it 10 minutes and she'll either come down here crying feeling guilty for shouting at you or she'll be really happy and pretend that nothing happened" JJ assured him
"Also no one mention her outburst to her, I've been pregnant before and believe me when I say I did not like when someone joked about my mood swings"

"Yeah I screwed up a lot, when JJ was pregnant" Will mentioned his accent just clear enough for everyone to understand.

* * *

JJ ended up being basically right, 10 minutes later you came back downstairs, Spencer was sitting on the couch outside reading. You went outside and curled up on his lap. You felt happy but also guilty however you weren't going to tell him that, it wasn't how pregnant you rolled, so instead you used intimacy as an apology. You knew he accepted it when started caressing your scalp lovingly, causing you to fall asleep...