you

Why haven't i noticed you before?
            You walk the halls with your head held high, maybe to high? If you were someone of importance, you carry yourself like you are, then i would've noticed you before.
            Everyone in the hallway breaks apart so you can walk in between groups of friends, they don't fear you tho. You smile, i watch young hufflepuffs smile back, what house are you in? Why aren't you in school uniform? What makes you different from everyone else?
            I can't help but stare at you from the small table in the library, why haven't i noticed you before?

it's not nice to stare

            My lips pull into almost a smile, your eyes are curious, why are you looking at me like that?

I'm sorry darling i haven't noticed i was

Thats a lie, she thought, why was Hogwarts golden boy staring at me.

darling it's not nice to stare

            I watched as the crimson liquid that flows in your veins fill your cheeks, you blush at my words. I find it hard not to think about what your blood would feel like on my fingers.

why haven't i seen you before

i keep a low profile

why's that

has no one taught you manners, you haven't even asked my name

I laughed lightly, i saw the way your eyes landed in the book in my hands, but it wasn't the book your eyes couldn't move from, it was my hands.

my apologies, may i have your name then?

ask me tomorrow

You tore your eyes from my hands, your eyes met mine and turned to walk away, as Abraxas walked passed you to my table. If anyone knew anything about you, it would be Abraxas Malfoy.

who is she

Breyer Rose Yaxley, pure blood obviously, only child

her blood purity views Malfoy

She's nice to everyone, she's unbelievably kind she knows she's to keep her bloodline pure tho

Interesting, you little one, are my new favorite game.

I'll bite