ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ɴɪɴᴇ

Start from the beginning

--

"So wait, I thought Aizawa was in the hospital" Y/n asked. She was pretty much ready, it was only a matter of putting her shoes on.

The USJ incident had happened just a few days before and Aizawa was definitely the one with the most damage.

"He was. He won't be fighting, he'll just be supervising" Kirishima explained.
Bakugo and Kaminari were silently watching tv, M/n cleaning around them.

"Alright mum, we're leaving" Y/n stated, grabbing her bag. M/n nodded as the four of them filed out of the house. Then her eyes widened for a second and she smirked.

"Wait!" her mother said, calling for them before they could close the door.
Y/n looked over at her mother suspiciously.

"Is anyone of you Kirishima?"

"OK BYE MUM" Y/n shouted, slamming the door of her house and storming off. The three boys looked at each other with a confused look and followed her towards the bus stop.

"What was that about?" Kirishima asked, putting his arm around her and smiling.

"Nothing" Y/n muttered embarassed.

Why is she like this

She smiled and looked over at the bus stop a few hundred metres away from them.

Todoroki sat at the bus stop. He wasn't used to taking the bus, he hardly ever did. It was late morning by now and this made it possible for him to enjoy the emptiness of the streets and the quiet as most people were by now at school or at work. He unlocked his phone and mindlessly went through his contacts. He stopped on L/n's contact and opened up their chat. He pressed on the contact profile picture and looked at the photo of her. It was a close up of her and Midoriya's faces, she was holding up a peace sign near her eye. He remembered they had taken that photo on the bus on the way to USJ.

They are so naïve

"WHAT THE HELL IS HALF AND HALF DOING HERE" Bakugo shouted, interrupting Todoroki's silence.
He turned his head to where Bakugo's voice had come from and noticed the three boys and L/n walking towards him. He stood up and gave them a small wave, his face not showing any kind of emotion.
He noticed how Kirishima had his arm around L/n's shoulders as he waved at him.

"Bus?" Todoroki asked. L/n smiled and gave him a nod.

The wait for the bus was rather silent apart from Kaminari blabbing on about how he wished he had put an aiming gear in his costume design as it would have been very useful the other day. As they got on the bus Y/n laughed at him telling them about his conversation with Momo and Jirou while they were fighting the villains and how they used him as an electric fence.

"Wow, Yaoyorozu is pretty amazing" Y/n marvelled. She was probably the most beautiful girl she knew and she was also incredibly clever.
Y/n thought back at the time she was forgetting her jacket in class and Momo had called her and handed it to her.

She's really nice too

She blushed lightly at the thought.

"Next stop: UA High School" the mechanical voice in the small bus speaker said. Y/n and the boys got up from their seats and walked over to the central door to get off.
As they opened, Kirishima moved to the side and bowed ironically.

"Ladies first" he said. Y/n smirked and pushed Bakugo off the bus first, who turned around and grabbed her arm, pulling her with him.
Todoroki, Kirishima and Kaminari followed and smiled at the girl who was now sprinting away, a flustered Bakugo following close behind her.