kiss here, kiss there

ITS BEEN A LITTLE OVER A WEEK SINCE class 1A summoned the apparition y/n l/n, the friendly ghost girl who died by fire

ITS BEEN A LITTLE OVER A WEEK SINCE class 1A summoned the apparition y/n l/n, the friendly ghost girl who died by fire. The class enjoyed her presence, Bakugo's grouchy self aside. But even he was warming up to her.

And Midoriya, most of all, was enjoying her company.

The two of them were stuck like glue. Midoriya made
y/n meals, taught her the ways of the modern world, and many other things that made y/n happy, like reading and science.

However, their was a certain person who's heart was hurting. And that person goes by the name,

Ochako Uraraka.

Ochako knocked on Mina's bedroom door, the pink girl peeking into the hall. "Hey Ochako! What's up?"

"Can I come in? I need to talk to you."

Mina stepped out of the doorway, allowing Ochako inside. "What's up?" She asked, closing the door behind her.

"...It's about y/n...I know I shouldn't be upset over a ghost getting so close with Deku, but...ugh!" Ochako groaned. "She makes my blood boil!"

"Are you saying you don't like her because she's so close with Deku?"

"Yeah! She clings onto him 24/7. And if she's not around, she's the only thing Deku is worried about! She makes me so...so angry!" Ochako buried her hands into her face. "I wish she'd just disappear already!"

As Mina comforted her friend, y/n leaned against the wall from outside of her room, overhearing the conversation.

I...make her upset?

...She wants me to disappear?

Y/n pursed her lips before quickly walking away.