quirks and reports

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A QUIRK IS?" Bakugo sneered at y/n, her giving a small shrug

"HOW THE HELL DO YOU NOT KNOW WHAT A QUIRK IS?" Bakugo sneered at y/n, her giving a small shrug. "Am I supposed to know?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side.

Midoriya stepped out in front of her to keep Bakugo from trying to grab her, Bakugo's arm already lifted to do so. "Y/n...passed away...in 1999."

The class gasped. "Woah what the heck!? That's
almost a thousand years ago!" Denki exclaimed, sitting up in his seat.

"100 years. Not a thousand." Jirou corrected.

"So you don't even know about quirks and super heroes, do you?" Tsu ribbited.

"Well, there were super heroes. But they were only on the television. Like Sailor Moon" Y/n explained. "Do each of you have a super power?"

"Yep! That's why we're all here! Because we're going to become pro heroes when we grow up!" Mina beamed. "How about we show you some of our quirks?"

Y/n smiled. "Sure!" She peeked over Midoriya's shoulder to look at Bakugo. "So what's yours? How did you make that sound from your hand?"

"...I sweat nitroglycerin and create explosions from my hands." He growled, holding up his hand and demonstrating.

"Nitro...what?"

"Glycerin, moron. The explosive shit."

"...Shit?"

Midoriya slapped his hand over y/n's mouth, her eyes widening in confusion. "Deku?" She muttered through his palm.

"Don't make her say cuss words, Kachaan!!"

"I didn't make her!! She repeated me!!—"

"What's yours, Deku?" Y/n tapped the boys' shoulder, Midoriya dropping his hand from her mouth and back to his side. He turned to her, rubbing the back of his neck as sweat ran down his face. "O-Oh, well, I just have enhanced speed and strength." He stuttered.

"Advance? Like forward?"

"N-No, enhanced. Like...I have stronger speed and strength than most people." Midoriya chuckled. Hm...now that she's talking more, I'm realizing she doesn't understand big words...She said she was 16, though, so I wonder why that is...

"What about you guys?" Y/n questioned, turning to the rest of the class.

"I can shoot acid out of my body!" Mina smiled, putting her hands together. "But I probably shouldn't do it here, I'll melt the couch."

"I can harden my body like a rock!" Kirishima bumped his fist together, his hands and arms hardening.

"I'm a frog."

"I have sticky bal-"

"Ice on my right side and fire on my left." Todoroki held up his hand, creating a small flame from his palm.

"Wow, it must be fun having a quirk!" Y/n awed. "...I wish I could have one..."

"Well, you technically do!" Mina pointed out, y/n raising her eyebrows. "I do?"

"Yeah! You can float, can't you? And you can go invisible. And you can make things go through you! So you have like...three!" Mina piped. Y/n's face lit up with joy. "So I have a quirk too!"

Suddenly the elevator door opened, Aizawa walking in with his infamous tired expression. "Morning." He greeted.

"Good morning, Mr.Aizawa!" The class shouted.

"Just came by to drop off report cards." He mumbled, holding up a pile of papers.

Midoriya felt y/n brush past him, her quickly approaching his teacher. "Y-Yn!" He whispered, but she was already circling around the teacher and examining his figure.

The class started to get nervous, sweat running down their foreheads. Midoriya tried to discreetly wave at her to come back, but y/n was too busy studying the unfamiliar man.

"M-Mr.Aizawa?"

"Yes, Kaminari?"

"Do you not see the girl in front of you?" He asked, referring to y/n, who was now floating in his line of vision.

Aizawa squinted at Denki. "Is...Hagakure in front of me or something?"

"I'm over here!" Hagakure waved.

"N-Nevermind sir." Denki sunk into the couch. After Aizawa passed out report cards, he exited through the elevators again, y/n following him to he exit before the doors shut close.

Midoriya let out a sigh of relief. "Thank goodness he didn't see her." He mumbled, but y/n felt sort of...upset, that she wasn't noticed.

He ignored me too...

"Hey, y/n? Why couldn't Mr.Aizawa see you, but we could? Were you making yourself invisible to him?" Momo questioned.

Y/n walked back towards the common room, shaking her head no. "I was purposefully trying to get him to see me. But it didn't work."

Midoriya put his finger on his chin. "So...

you can't be seen by other people besides us?"