sᴇᴠᴇɴᴛʏ

Start from the beginning

"WHY IS MY PHONE BLOWING UP WITH MESSAGES FROM FANS SAYING ELIZA AND JADEN HAVE BROKEN UP, I MEAN- AW!" Lisa hall stopped dead in her tracks as she looked upon to see her daughter fast asleep, Jaden laying on top of her

"WHY IS MY PHONE BLOWING UP WITH MESSAGES FROM FANS SAYING ELIZA AND JADEN HAVE BROKEN UP, I MEAN- AW!" Lisa hall stopped dead in her tracks as she looked upon to see her daughter fast asleep, Jaden laying on top of her. Lisa smiled at the sight, when she grew confused as to why Bryce was standing there, specially hovering over them.

"Bryce Michael Hall, what on earth are you doing?" Lisa questioned her son, the sound of his mother's voice jerking the ball away from the two sleeping teenagers. "How did you not hear me shout when i walk in?"

"I don't know, i was too busy trying to prove my point that Jeliza is still happening." Bryce announced, Lisa nodding her head to her son as she saw Amy now standing beside her, the two mothers exchanging smiles.

"And going strong."

The three looked at one another, when Amy looked down to see her son, Jaden, was now in fact awake, a lazy smile sprawled onto his face as he continued to rest his head on Eliza's chest. The girl however was still fast asleep, which resulted in Jaden struggling to escape the girl's grip, her arms having of wrapped themselves around Jaden.

"Sorry if we woke you up sweetie," Lisa whispered to the boy, Jaden immediately shaking his head in response, insisting that it was okay. Lisa walked over to Bryce, flicking the boy in the side of the head, making a quiet gasp escape his lips.

"Go be a good son and make me a cup of coffee." Lisa said, smiling sweetly at her son, of whom just rolled his eyes, to which Lisa raised her eyebrow at Bryce. "Just for that eye roll, Amy do you want a coffee?"

"Oh i would love one Lisa."

"And me!" John shouted as he walked into the living room, Bryce huffed as he was met with the smile of his mother.

"Get me on too Bryce- OW!"

the sound of Jaden yelping woke the sleeping girl up, the sound of her stirring awake caught the attention of all of her family and Jaden's. The two once sleeping teenagers sat themselves up from the sofa, instead Eliza leaning against her boyfriends shoulder, Jaden leaning his head on top of hers.

"Bryce." Eliza said to her brother, gaining his attention as he turned around, raising an eyebrow. "Can you get me a coffee please?"

"Oh my god!"

Eliza grew confused as all the adults in the room laughed as Bryce stormed out of the living room, Jaden giving Eliza's hand a squeeze, as the hall and Hossler parents sat down with the two teenagers.

"What did i say?" Eliza questioned, confusion written all over her face as Lisa shook her head at her daughter, telling her to just ignore Bryce.

"Oh don't worry mum i ignore him anyway." Lisa laughed, as well as Amy at Eliza's comment before the two mums engrossed themselves in conversations, John getting up from the sofa to go help Bryce with all the coffee brewing the teenager had been sent to do.

"um Liza?" Jaden mumbled into the girls head as he looked down at his phone, scrolling through this social media. Eliza hummed in response, the girl directing her attention to his phone as she noticed Jaden had tilted it forward to allow her to see.

"What? I- what? What sources are those?" Eliza spoke out, Jaden shrugging with his free shoulder, Eliza shaking her head as she read through the post from 'tiktokroom'.

"I have no idea."

"Well whoever it is, speaks the utter most bullshit." Jaden bursted out laughing as Eliza's comment, the girl mumbling it as she knew if Lisa heard, her mum would do the signature:

"um, Eliza no swearing!"

Amy and Lisa looked up, stopping their conversation to see the two teenagers smiling and laughing as Eliza continued to look through Jaden's phone, laughing or making comments at whenever a so called 'reliable source' said something that was completely false.

"well that's made my day." Eliza said to Jaden, the two nodding in unison before Jaden removed his hand from Eliza's making the girl frown.

"I think we should go and get ready for a day of baking?"

"You want to bake?" Jaden nodded, Eliza tilting her head, "the Jaden Hossler wants to bake on Christmas Eve?"

"Yes i do and hurry up and get up before i change my mind."

Eliza rolled her eyes, letting out a faint laugh before grabbing Jaden's hand that was currently being held out to her, the two teenagers disappearing from the living room.

It was then that Bryce walked in, having just missed the two teenagers, two hot cups of coffee in hand.

"Where the fuck have they gone?"

"Bryce no swearing!"

elizahall added to her Snapchat story

jadenhossler added to his instagram story