20| Play date

I don't give a fuck about you anyways
Whoever said I gave a shit 'bout you?
You never share your toys or communicate
I guess I'm just a play date to you

Harry

"I'm glad you gave up that stupid idea." Addison whispers to me as she cuddles closer to my body. Her naked body is very cold even though we just had sex, so it causes me shivers when she wraps her freezing arms around my waist, resting her head on my chest. "We have more time to be a couple now." She kisses the bare skin of my chest.

It has been more than a week since the last time I saw Olivia on that eventful night at the museum and two weeks since I officially stopped playing at the pub. Xander was not pleased with my decision when on the Wednesday after that night, I quit playing there. However, he left me an open door to when I wanted to return, which I don't think will happen anytime soon.

I missed those nights deeply, but going there means I will see Olivia or be reminded of her. It was irrational of me to react the way I did on the last night at the pub, I was really out of line.

What was I even thinking?

I fucking call her a slut, yes not directly but the meaning was there. If I was her I would never want to see me again.

But I just had to apologize so that is why I went to the museum that night, I knew she would be working there and I thought it would help me get back on her good side. I just never thought the night would end up like that.

After I got home I felt incredibly guilty for putting her in a position like that. I had no idea Carol did this with girls she recruited, if I had known I would never but never have referred Olivia to the job.

It is disgusting how someone, but especially a woman like Carol uses girls to lure men into spending money. I don't even want to think about what would happen if I hadn't shown up.

Well, Olivia is no damsel in distress, she would have handled the situation herself I'm sure, but I'm still glad I showed up at the right time.

"Now we can focus on our future better." Addison brings me back from my thoughts when she starts talking again.

Today was Friday and on a normal night, I would have left for the pub an hour ago. But instead, I stayed home, cooked a lovely dinner for us and had sex with my wife.

I should be happy right?

Then why am I miserable?

Sex with Addison used to be mindblowing when we were younger, I couldn't get tired of her and she couldn't get tired of having me. But over the last two years, we just grew apart, it's like we schedule sex now, who have we become? I haven't had sex with my wife in over a month, we are either too tired or focused on our own problems to even be a couple.

Will this last forever?

"Maybe I will go back one day who knows." I shrug not even believing my words.

"I don't think you will." I raise an eyebrow at her. "I was thinking..." She whispers tracing random figures on my chest with her index finger. She always brings up an important topic to discuss after we have sex, mostly because I'm soft and it's most likely I will say yes, but not today.

"Addison..." I shake my head not wanting to ruin the little mood we have left for tonight.

"You will hear me this time Harry, you always avoid talking about this." I sigh knowing very well what is coming next.

"Maybe that's a clue, don't you think?" I scoot to the side of the bed, disconnecting my body from hers.

"I want a baby Harry, when will you give one to me?" Addison wraps the white sheet around her chest as she sits up on the bed, facing me with a frustrated expression.