Chapter 4: I'm Done

Landon
~
Hugo and I pull up to the building where the council is holding the meeting. I roll my eyes as Hugo turns off the engine.

"Who got your panties in a twist?" Hugo asks me while he laughs. I just give him a slow growl and he put his hands up in surrender.

"Let's get this over with already", I say as I slam the door shut when I got out of the car. Hugo runs up behind me and we begin to enter the building.

"Council" Hugo and I say in unison as we bow our heads.

"Landon, Hugo, thank you for coming and meeting us", the head of the council says. Before I can state my mind and tell them that I'm returning back home, he beats me to it.

"Landon, we all decided that it would be best if you returned back home." The head elder says. I couldn't believe what I was hearing.

"Wait are you being serious?! Or are you fucking with me?!" I ask while they all laugh. "Yes you are going to return home.  We noticed that you can't save you mate if you are here In Ireland. So we advice you to return home as soon as possible" the head elder says with a hint of fear in his voice.

My wolf and I start to panic. "Our mate is in trouble! I knew leaving her was a bad idea!" My wolf tells me.

"I understand that I fucked up. You don't need to remind me about it every single Fucking day" I tell him.

I look at the head elder and mind link him, "What is it that you aren't telling us? You and my father told me that we would have stayed her for a few months to do some business for my pack but it ended up being five years. So I'm giving you a chance to tell me now. WHAT IS GOING ON?!" The head elder looks at me before he mind link back. "I can't tell you right now son. But I will tell you when you get back home."

We exchange a few glares until I say, "fine" and stomp my way out of the building.

As soon as I am outside, I take out a cigarette and light it up. I take a long drag before I let it out in one blow. This is what I need. A good smoke to calm down my nerves. Once I finish my smoke, I see Hugo walking up to me all concerned.

"You okay man?" He asks me while scratching his neck. I look at him and give a small smile.

"Yeah I'm okay dude. Let's go back home. I miss my girl" I say as we both make our way to my privet jet.

                   *************************
Once the plan landed, both Hugo and I were Jett leg. We made our way towards our house, which isn't too far from the air port.

When we got home, all the lights are out which means the pack is asleep. I head upstairs to my room, which it used to be mine and Melodies room before I left. I took a nice long hot shower. After my shower, I tied a towel around my waist and look at myself in the mirror. I can see I'm starting to grow a beard, which I haven't had time to shave over the last few days. Whatever I'll just shave tomorrow, I think to myself as I walk out of the bathroom.

When I step inside my bedroom, I see the last person I ever thought I would see......"Dylan" my lying cheating ex before I found Melody.

"What the hell is she doing here?!" My wolf and I growl together. My nose starts to flare up and I see her sitting on my bed in a short dress that hangs right on her ass and shows off her cleavage. So not my type.

"Hey baby, I miss you" Dylan says as she walks towards me. "What are you doing here? Correction, how the fuck do you know that I'm back? And who in gods name let you in?! I ask through clenched teeth.

She lets out a seductive laugh before before she places one of her hand on my chest and the other one she runs her red finger nail down my chest, all the way down to the hem of my towel.

My hands are in fists right now and I try to not loose my temper on her. I never hit a women, including the ones that sleep their way to the top.

As I was deep in my thoughts that I didn't realize Dylan was inches away from my lips. "To answer your questions baby, I'm here cause I wanted to see you. I haven't seen you for the last couple of years. I smelled your scent and I knew I had to see you. And no one let me in, I have a key. Remember?" She says as she starts to kiss my neck and she starts to rub my dick.

I started to get angry as I grab her hands and push her off me. I look at her deep in her eyes and set it straight. "I don't fucking love you Dylan. You aren't my mate, Melody is. And the fact that you still have the key I gave you years ago is just sad. Now I advice you to get the fuck out of my house and leave the key. You aren't welcome here" I say through clenched teeth.

Before I can through her out of my room, Hugo barges in. "Hey Alpha do you know where the reports ar— —" he stops talking as he sees Dylan and I. "You got to be fucking kidding me" Hugo says as he looks at Dylan.

"It's nice to see you too Hugo. You look scrumptious as ever" Dylan says as she bites her lip.  Seriously, this girl needs to chill. I quickly grab her wrist and walk her out of my room to my front door.

Then I push her out of the door as she stumbles lightly on the ground before she shakes her fists in anger. I look at her one last time and make it clear to her. "Don't ever come back here again Dylan. You aren't welcomed in my house." I say then I slam the door at her face.

I walk into my room and slam the door. I take a few deep breaths before I notice that Hugo is standing right next to my bed. "How the hell did she get in?!" Hugo asks me in disgust.

"She had a extra set on keys that I gave her when we were dating. She still has it." I take a few seconds and take a deep breath. "We need to change the locks. I don't want her back in my house. Do you understand?!" I tell him.

He looks at me and nods his head. I run my fingers through my hair and let out a sigh. "Alpha?" I hear Hugo say. "What's up?" I nod my head at him.

"I wanted to ask you when we will be back at the station?" He asks. I look at him a few more seconds to think about it. "We start tomorrow. So get some rest." I say as I cross my arms across my chest. He nods and leaves my room.

I walk up to my bed and sit down. I look over at my night stand and see a picture of Melody and I. I pick it up and smile to myself as I remember how happy we were back then.

Don't worry love, I promise I will find you. And when I do, I won't ever let you go.

More chapters to come!