Im here

At the Storm Spire, was a peaceful night and Lain was just finishing his shift with Hendry and going to his dorm. Lain walked down the stair well on the side of the spire and noticed that the stars were shining bright. "I miss seeing you tia", Lain thought to himself, him and Tiadrin were on different shifts ever since a member of the Dragonguard got hurt and Tiadrin took her shift at dawn, so Tiadrin been going to sleep at 5pm and wakes up at 4am.
Lain had never missed his wife more than anything being on the same shifts meant more time together and going to their shared dorm.

(Time skip to dorm)

Lain walked in and started to take off his armor and hung it up nearer Tiadrins in the closet. Lain just stood there looking at the place them called home
He was heading to the kitchen and noticed a light from his and Tiadrins bedroom he walked very lightly on the floor and cracked the door a little just enough to see his wife crying.
"Do you think she remembers us?" Tiadrin said looking up over at the door, stood Lain with worried eyes. He has ever rarely seen Tiadrin crying and this is one of them. "I'm not sure...but her birthday is next week, and she's waiting for that letter" Lain said  walking over and now sitting on the bedside trying to hold her hands.Tiadrin's hands were cold and soft, Lain both hands up to his lips and kissed her knuckles and her fingers  and leans toward Tiadrin and hugs her tightly.

"You know we can ask Ethari if he can sketch Rayla." Lain said breaking the hug with Tiadrins hands on his shoulders now. "That's true" Tiadrin said now tapping Lains nose and giggling. "Do you feel better?" He said looking into her eyes with a smile.
"A little bit" Tiadrin said now wiping her face with her hands, "I'm here if you need to vent." Lain said getting up from the side of the bed and walking over to his side and getting in the covers. Tiadrin blew out the candle and put it back on the nightstand and was laying her head now her husbands chest and Lain wrapped his arm around Tiadrin and kissed her head. "Goodnight, love" Tiadrin said before falling asleep, "Goodnight, beautiful" He said closing his eyes and falling asleep too. "I'll always be here".

Hey you guys thank you so much for reading this!!! I'm so sorry that I haven't updated in a while even Mystery Oceans!!! That update is coming son so is A Broken Bond!!!