Highgrove

When Runaan and Lain got a letter from the council they couldn't believe it.... they were going to school for the best! Runaan ran home and told his parents and Lain did the same thing but the problem was they leave in one week.
When Runaan and Lain met up at the GrateHall they were introduced to Tiadrin and Ethari. Lain felt a warm feeling blooming in his chest and maybe his face. " Lain, Runaan, this is Tiadrin and Ethari they will be talking to you and will be showing you two around town at Highgrove!" Rex, an old assassin, said while the teens shakes hands.
(Time skip sorry)
Tiadrin and Ethari where in a wagon waiting on Runaan and Lain at the tree near a river. " So what do think of them" Tiadrin said as see looked at her friend, who was drawing the two boys in his sketchbook. " They seem friendly and I think we can be good friends" Ethari said looking at Tiadrin and noticed her grinning, " What?" Ethari said with a little blush on his ears. " I don't know about you, but the one with the orange eyes is dreamy, what about the one with the two shade eyes?" Tiadrin said leaning against Ethari with a smirk. " I guess he's kinda cute." Ethari said looking back making sure they weren't around to hear that. " OOOOH, am I hearing you like someone?" Tiadrin said with a surprised look, " shut up " Ethari said when Runaan and Lain came up to the wagon and put their stuff in the back and hoping in.
"Ok off we go!" Tiadrin said while the shadow paws started walking. "Why are we going down stream if Highgrove is that way?" Runaan said looking over Tiadrins shoulder. " Because it's this way and that's the old Highgrove, we are going to the one your life will change forever!" Tiadrin said looking back at Lain and Runaan.

Sorry that this is short!
And I can take request's if you would like me to write too!!