ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴇɪɢʜᴛ

Start from the beginning

"That's what makes a pro hero" Bakugo muttered, his eyes never leaving the hole in the roof.

"Hey Bakugo" Kirishima said, pointing to the side where more villains were appearing.

"Oh you have got to be kidding me" Y/n rolled her eyes. She stood next to the two boys, followed by Todoroki.

"Let's get them while All Might deals with the two main villains. We have to make sure no one else gets hurt" Kirishima said, a smirk forming on his face as he cracked his knuckles.
Bakugo laughed menacingly as he fired up his hands.

"Izuku, are you coming?" Y/n turned. He was staring at All Might.
She waved her hand in front of his face, but he ignored her.
He suddenly jumped forward, past Y/n. She noticed his legs turn purple.

He used his quirk to move towards Kurogiri, his fist swung back, ready to strike. Y/n screamed at the warp gate appearing in front of his face, Shigaraki's hand going through it so it could reach Izuku.

A bullet hole made it's way through his hand, making him recoil in pain. They turned towards the entrance of the USJ where Nezu stood, short and proud, the whole pro hero teachers standing behind him. Snipe and Present Mic attacked first, soon followed by Ectoplasm. Shigaraki backed away and got shot by Snipe a few times before being protected by Kurogiri.

The students watched the teachers work in amazement. Kirishima tried to help Izuku but was stopped by Cementoss who instructed him to take his classmates with him back at the entrance. Y/n turned to look at the big wall that separated All Might and Izuku from them.

"Let's go Spidey" Kirishima grinned walking proudly in front of her, Bakugo and Todoroki. Bakugo's eye twitched as Kirishima said that.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST CALL HER YOU FREAK" he shouted, chasing after him. Y/n sweatdropped and nervously laughed as she walked behind them.

"I'm glad that's catching on" she mumbled ironically.

"I prefer spider monkey" Todoroki stated, walking by her side. Y/n looked over at him surprised.

He remembered that? Oh god this is so embarassing

Y/n walked outside, lifting an arm over her eyes to block the bright sun.

"Oi Y/n" Kaminari called, making her turn. She smiled at the boy, even though he seemed a little out of it.

"I'm glad you're ok" she grinned, slapping his back. He laughed and looked down at her, raising an eyebrow.

"What happened to you?" he asked, looking over at the bruises which were forming on her arms, hands and chest.

"Let's just say I had a bit of a run in with that guy" she answered with a laugh, pointing over her shoulder at Nomu, who had just been captured by police.

"WHAT?" Kaminari shouted, horrified.

"It wasn't a run in L/N, you jumped head first in to battle ribbit" Asui stated, hopping by. Y/n put her hand on the back of her head and chuckled nervously.

She threw herself at that thing and came out of it with just a few bruises? What is she?!

Kaminari's horrified expression stayed on his face for a few seconds as he just stared at her.

"Yeah but Shoto saved me" she grinned.

"Sh-Shoto? Oh you mean Todoroki" he smiled.

"Come on, they're bringing us back to campus" Kirishima yelled, getting everyone's attention. Y/n wrapped an arm around Kaminari's shoulders and moved towards the bus, walking past Todoroki who watched them curiously.