It was Irene first, and then her with Seulgi. And then her with all my friends and sisters. After that, Sana, a separate picture with her date and Momo. And so on it went. Having me stand in the same uncomfortable, tiring and painful position. All while Sehun laughed with his friends and the girl and I avoided the other as much as possible. After all my friends, it was time for the bridesmaid and groomsmen to have their own personal photoshoot. The girl trusting Seulgi with her camera.

All the guest except for Nayeon, Jeongyeon, Dahyun, Tzuyu, Ryujin, Yves, her date and Jennie stayed behind. There was a park next to the reception. Being the perfect place. So many different poses, positions and places we took pictures in. I had to remove my shoes. Although Sehun was the groom I seemed to be the main attraction. Taking pictures with strangers left and right. As if they were my own family. But the only family I had here were my two sisters.

"I think I'm sweating" Daniel said after the last picture of our group was taken.

"Just one last little session" the girl said. Taking her camera back. Taking a good look at it. Checking the lenses and through it, wanting it to be perfect. "Boys line up on either side of Mina. Sehun don't be so distant. Hug her, she's your wife"

Everyone followed her orders. Sehun tightly holding me. Giving me a bright smile as he did so. Two pictures were taken before she told us to put a smile on. Another flash. We were told to straighten our backs. Of course she didn't want this to be perfect, she wanted to bother me. And knew exactly what she was doing. Giving me a small smile as I huffed out. Taking my frustration away with her little cute action.

"Okay now kiss" she says. Her command catching me off guard. She wants me to kiss him? "Ladies stand by your man and pretend to be disgusted. This is going to be cute" she brightly smiled. Fixing her lenses one more time.

"Okay Ms professional photographer. Give me that camera." Nayeon says.

Finally. Pictures were over with. We spent more than an hour doing silly but cute poses. She had more interest in making my wedding memorable than I was. Every single passing second in this dress was painful to me. I wanted the day to be over. But that would mean moving back home. Living day by day until next year, I will be moving in with Sehun. Due to his work, we wouldn't even have time for a honey moon. And I didn't want one either. I just didn't want to be him. Maybe it's just nerves. Maybe I'll wake up tomorrow and be fully in love with my husband.

The guest would get here later. Giving us time to prepare the food and tables outside. "Oh no don't bother helping. You're the bride after all. Just sit down" Soyi told me. "Chaeyoung was looking for you a while ago. Needs you to review the pictures" we had all just arrived ten minutes ago. She should've of seen me come to the kitchen. I headed up the stairs. Telling the girls I needed the bathroom on my way up. My dress feeling unnecessarily heavy. People coming up and down the stairs in a hurry. This home pure chaos.

"There you are. Come look at the pictures" The girl said to me the second I reached the last step. With my dress being carried in one hand and the other helping me keep balance. "That must be tiring. Sit down" once again reading my mind. Or body language. She knew exactly what to say. I sat down the second she closed the door behind her. Her room a lot brighter than last night. Allowing me to look at it better. Her bed sheets black. A lot more tidied up than this morning. Her walls dark blue. Very dark themed.

She handed me her camera without hesitation. Trusting me with it. I had watched how she had taken a second every time before she handed it to someone. But not with me. I've never worked with one. So when I looked at the first picture I swiped on the screen in order to get to the next. I was confused when nothing happened. So I swiped again and again. The girl then laughed at me and sat closely beside me. Placing her hand over her camera and gently brushing mine. Her breathing being felt against my neck.