She reached the house and filled some water from the well.

She walked inside the temple and prayed a little and then headed towards the kitchen to heat water for everyone's bath and to cook breakfast

The family wasn't huge but still many people lived under the same roof. Her father-in-law's brother, Keshav and his wife, Reeti lived with them, they were sweet in nature. They always felt sorry for Anika by the way she was treated by others family members. Keshav was a government worker so most of the time, he's out in the city while his wife, Reeti always try to help Anika. They had one son, who was studying in the city since 3 years and Anika only met him once on her wedding.

Then there was her mother-in-law's sister, Parul and her husband, Devrath. They also lived with them as Devrath lost all of his property including house in gambling so Anuradha helped her sister and brother-in-law and asked them to live with them. They were money minded people and hates Anika. Anika doesn't like the way Devrath looks at her but she ignores it as no one would believe her.

Anika started preparing breakfast when Reeti entered the kitchen. She smiled while looking at Anika and Anika touched her feet. She blessed her.

R- Be happy always.

A- Kaki, I've prepared the breakfast. You go and sit and I'll bring it.

Reeti nodded her head and cupped her face.

R- Did you eat?

A- Kaki, I told you that I'm not allowed to eat before 6 pm. I can only eat once in a day.

R- And I told you that you don't have to spoil your life like this. You're so young, Anika. You have your whole life ahead of you. You can always run away from here. Me and your Kaka will help you. You can complete your studies in the city along with Rudra. We will take care of everything. They'll not let you live peacefully like this, beta.

Reeti said while caressing her head and Anika's eyes filled with tears.

A- I...I...can't... Kaki, already maa-papa are getting taunted Because I got widow within one month of my marriage and if I run away, these people won't let them live.

Anika burst into tears and Reeti hugged her with teary eyes.

Suddenly they heard a loud voice.

An- WOW! SO MUCH DRAMA IN THE EARLY MORNING. BY THE WAY, WHAT WERE YOU TWO DISCUSSING? PLANNING TO KILL US OR WHAT LIKE YOU KILLED MY SON.

Anuradha shouted at Anika.

R- Bhabhi, What are you saying?

Anuradha glared at Reeti.