|17|

Shivaay and Anika were drinking coffee while sitting in the garden when they heard Aadi's enthusiastic voice

Aa- Mumma! Dadda!

Anika and Shivaay turned to look at Aadi, who was covered in mud.

Aadi rushed towards Anika and Hugged her legs.

Anika smiled and pecked his head. Anika held Aadi's arms and sat on her knees.

A- Baby, how did you get covered in mud?

Aadi looked down at his clothes, which were covered in mud.

Aa- Becaushe I wash getting thish fol you, mumma.

Aadi gave a rose which was mixture of white and red to Anika.

Anika and Shivaay both were stunned with the beauty of that simple rose

A- Baby, where did you get this?

Aa- In the palk, mumma.

Aadi said while giving her a sheepish smile. Anika took the rose from him and kissed his cheek.

A- It's so beautiful, baby. I love this. Thank you.

Anika said and Aadi blushed which made Shivaay and Anika chuckle at his cuteness.

A- Now, come on, little champ. I'll give you a bath then we will preserve this rose so it can always look beautiful like this and stay with me forever.

Aadi's eyes widened in excitement.

Aa- Leally, Mumma.

Anika smiled and picked him up in her arms and pecked his cheek.

A- Yes baby. Now let's go.

They went inside the house.

Shivaay was just Smiling, looking at their retreating figure. He felt that Anika was the answer for all his unsaid prayers and she was the missing piece of their puzzle.