- INTRODUCTION (Stuff You Need to Know) -

Hello, reader!!
So yeah, I made this book because as far as I know, this kind of content is non-existent in the Macross Delta Fandom ;;
And so I took the matter into my owns hands and now this very thing you're reading exists.

I actually decided to make this spontaneously. Like, I knew there weren't anything like this pertaining to Macross Delta, but I didn't really have any motivation to make one my own. Well, I suppose it's amazing that one gets sudden bursts of inspiration and motivation to do something. And the ability to actually get over writer's block! So here I am, writing for the characters of Macross Delta!

Also, I've read the manga "Macross Delta: Black Wings of The White Knight/Kuroki Tsubasa no Shiro Kishi"— the prequel of the anime series. So if you want to request a character from that manga, feel free to let me know! Didn't know it exists? I recommend reading it! It's only eight chapters long, and it does shed more light into the lives of our Windemerean Knights. 

List of Characters [will add more characters if requested]:
————- Δ ————-
⦾ Walküre (Freyja Wion, Mikumo Guynemere, Kaname Buccaneer, Makina Nakajima, Reina Prowler)
⦾ Delta Platoon (Hayate Immelman, Mirage Farina Jenius, Messer Ihlefeld, Arad Mölders, Chuck Mustang)
⦾ Xaos (Ernest Johnson)
⦾ Aerial Knights (Keith Aero Winderemere, Bogue Con Vaart, Theo Jussila, Xao Jussila)
⦾ Winderemere Court (Heinz Nehrich Winderemere)
————- Δ ————-

If you have any questions or requests, drop them down the comments ^^ Although if I'm gonna have any rules in requesting, the only thing I'd like to say is that I won't be writing anything on the subject of fetishes, as I don't really write stuff like that.

————- o ————-
UPDATE/S:

[17-12-2020]
I guess I kinda forgot to mention it when I initially wrote this introductory chapter, but better late than never! When you're requesting a reader-insert/scenario (or anything hahaha), if you have any specific requests for reader (if reader is human or of other race, if reader is female and similar stuff), do tell me! So I can write something better suited for your taste :D

If anyone's curious, I generally write Fem!Reader, so do tell me beforehand if you wanted something otherwise, like Male!Reader or GenderNeutral. ^^

Otherwise, you can just leave it to me if you only wanted a general reader-insert.
————- o ————-

With that said, have fun reading on!