Best run of my life

⚠️SMUT WARNING⚠️
⚠️DADDY KINK⚠️

You headed through to the back room where he told you to go. Every noise you heard from the main shop made your heart skip a beat as you removed all of your clothes. You hoisted yourself up onto the table that was in there, resting your feet on the edges so your legs were spread, facing the door. The minute he walked in he'd be treated to the view of you preparing yourself for him, moving your fingers inside yourself expertly. Your eyes drifted closed as you imagined it was him, with his thick, rough fingers, pushing you closer and closer to your edge. You jumped, your eyes springing open as you heard a set of keys fall to the floor. The man before you stunned and frozen. His gaze hardened as he smirk, leaning against the closed door, arms folded. "By all means, don't stop on my account." You whined quietly at the deepness of his voice. Removing your fingers you got off the table and walked over to him, your arousal slick between your thighs. You placed your hands on his chest, leaning up to kiss and suck at his jaw, loving the deep groan that escaped his lips. You gasped as his strong hand clamped against your jaw, bringing your face up to capture your lips with his, your tongues dancing erotically as your hands explored him. You tugged at the hem of his shirt, causing him to break the kiss only for a second to pull it off. You squealed as his hands found your ass, running down to your thighs to hoist you up, causing you to wrap your legs around his waist. You tugged at his hair as he carried you through to another back room where a small bed was in the corner. Your body bounces as he throws you on it, removing his pants and underwear, leaving him completely exposed to you. You let your eyes wander, letting out a needy moan as you saw the sheer size of him. He was definitely going to stretch you to your limits. His low chuckle sent a chill down your spine as you watched him slowly stroke himself "Think you can handle it, princess?" If there's one thing you didn't like, it was being underestimated. You got in your hands and knees and crawled over to him, moving his hand out of the way. Taking his swollen tip into your mouth you sucked expertly, swirling your tongue around. As you began to dip your head further and further down, taking him all the way to the back of your throat, you felt his hand tug on your hair, making you moan around him. "Fuck, that's a good girl (Y/N).....take it all." You closed your eyes and bobbed your head rapidly as  drooled rolled down your chin. Pulling back to breath you saw the pure hunger in his eyes as he pushed you down into the bed, settling himself between your legs. He reached over into the drawer beside the bed to pull out a condom but you stopped him. "I...I'm on the pill....I want to feel all of you." He shut the drawer faster than you'd ever seen anyone do before. He rested his head in the crook of your neck, littering the skin with searing kisses as he lined himself up with your aching core. You gripped his shoulders tightly as he pushed into you, stretching you so exquisitely. "Oh...f....fuck...Coach!" His teeth grazed against your jaw "What happened to the name you were calling me earlier, hm?" You gasped as he bottomed out inside you, filling you so perfectly. "S....so tight, princess." You moaned in his ear as he began moving his hips, pulling out all the way before slamming himself back into you, jolting your body up the bed. His pace sped up as he began rearranging your guts, his groans filling your ears as you dragged your nails down his back so hard it was sure to leave scars. His teeth left bitemarks across your shoulders and chest as he kept up his brutal pace, sending your head flying back as he collided with that spot inside you. You were so close to the edge. "I....I'm gonna cum....Daddy!" His mouth captured yours again before he pulled away, keeping his bottom lip between his teeth, biting down slightly. "Do it....fuck....cum for me princess." And with those words you erupted around him, your back arching off the bed, your nails digging deeper into his shoulders as he also found his release, painting your walls white. You were faintly aware of him pulling out with a groan as sleep surrounded you, pulling you under into dream land.

A/N: Christ this was a long chapter 😂 I hope you enjoy tho

Private Lessons (Coach Ukai X Student)On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara