Phase One

Chapter 23

Phase One

I blinked at this boy hurdling towards me. This boy was actually serious? It actually kind of scared me. I dodged his moves, but I came behind and pinned him down.

“What are you?” I questioned holding with one hand his arms, the other I held his neck.

“A werewolf I knew you were a vampire.” He smirked struggling.

“Well go away.” I said kind of panicked.

“Why you scared of a big bad wolf Tasha?”

“No I’m a vampire. I’m not scared of nothing. I’d take you on any day anywhere, honestly I think I made my point.”

“Well good for you.” I said rolling his eyes.

“Who are you and what are you doing here? You must be from a pack, and-“

“Been adopted by humans I’m like you. I visited my pack last week, and when I graduate I’m returning to the pack.”

“What pack are you from?”

“Silverback.”

That name sounded familiar. Yes there was a book, brown and grey. On the cover it said memories. They were pictures of our family, and then a piece of paper.

Kiara and Andre

Were written on the paper, then some other written on the paper saying:

Tasha, 1 year old, given to Mr. and Mrs. Brown July, 12 of 2012.

Queen Kiara of Clan Vernis. King Andre was human, turned into vampire, and then changed wolf. After the death of Kiara, and disappearance of Tasha, Ebony friend of Kiara helped to cover them….Kiara and Andre went to Shrine lady 203849 and went to Sasha Brown’s home at an urgent time. Also delivered the baby to them that same day…Tasha became Tasha Kendra Brown. 

“Hey Tasha you alright.” He asked concerned as I was blanking out and still on top of him. I snapped back and faced him.

“Who’s your leader?” I asked wanting some answers.

“First we have pack leaders; they are called alphas not leaders sweet heart.” He smirked.

“Well who is your alpha?” I corrected.

“I don’t know yet.” He said giving me a toothy grin.

I rolled my eyes and groaned in frustration. I pulled him up to my face.

“Please find out for me.” I begged.

“For a kiss.” He smirked.

I felt the rage and slammed him back in the ground. I dropped him like a sick puppy, and looked up to see 6 guys all smiling at me. I backed off him and I gave them a warning look and raced home.

**

“MOM!” I yelled.

“Tasha! What is it!”

“Well there might be.” I said when she rushed to my side.

“Well spit it out.”

“Who are my real parents?”

Sasha’s POV

I knew this was going to happen soon. I knew one day Tasha would get the Idea. I never hid it from her. I just never had the right chance to tell her. I never had the time, during the wedding, and Corann us getting married, times of bailing Roy out or jail.