Stuck in The Middle- 10 Hope

~~##Recap##~~

“Ok sorry Matt well the princess is still sleeping, what are we going to do with her when she wakes?”

“We are going to stick with the plan; you know the one father decided yesterday”

“Oh yeah the one where you have marry her and become King”

WHAT…………………………………………………

~~##End of Recap##~~

Phoebe’s POV

I decided to keep my eyes closed; I won’t let them know I know what they are planning. Oh my all this happened in one day, I wonder if Lilly is……

Indie’s POV

I wonder where phoebe is she has taken longer than normal. Lilly turned out to just have a sprained arm. Me and Nathan took the kids back to our house and I kept leaving messages on Phoebe’s phone but she hasn’t replied. I hope she’s alright and nothing has happened to her……

Queen Alecia’s POV

Where is Elita, she found out she is the princess but then she ran into the woods. We all went into the woods to try and find her but we had no luck in finding her. We ran back to the Castle hoping and praying that nothing has happened to her and she will return soon…….

Prince Aiden’s POV

Wow we have found my twin; yes I don’t have to become King. We just need to find her again now; I can’t believe she ran into the forest and vanished no sign of her at all. She must have ran back to her foster family, but she will return soon, I just know it…….

Prince Damian POV

Wow I can’t believe I have finally seen my wife to be Elita. She looks so beautiful with her long black hair with the red streak in her hair what looks really cool. I also absolutely adore her chocolate brown eyes. I bet she is going through a hard time right now, she’s just found out the family she lived with all these years aren’t her real family and also she has found out she is a princess. I have fallen for my princess and I hope she returns soon if she doesn’t I am personally going to find her…….