Stuck in the Middle-20 The end

Ade’s Pov

“I am proud to say we have won the war and won our daughter Elita back but sadly Elita and Fayre are very ill and are being looked after at the moment”

I looked at all the people stood in front of me and my wife. I sat back down and people started dancing again.

“Sir I have some good new’s, the princesses have woken”

Me and my wife and children ran to the hospital ward on the top floor of my castle. It didn’t take us long to get there because of Vampire speed.

I was there first and I saw Elita sat up looking at me and Fayre was laid down but she was also looking at me.

A few seconds later Alecia, Aiden, Noah, Amy and Damian came running into the room. I watched as everyone started hugging the girls. A while later I could smell human blood nearby, Elita’s adoptive family and friends are here. I quickly give the girls a hug and move out the way for the others.

“PHOEBE” I hear them all scream when they walked into the room. They all rush over to her and give her hugs.

“I think we should let the girl’s rest before we have catch up things”

Me and Alecia start walking out and everyone slowly follows behind…..

THE END

*********************************************************

I have decided to a second book of Stuck in the Middle