Chapter 3 - DADA

HERMIONE DRAGGED ME to our dorm room and as we entered she locked the door which caught me by surprise.

She pulled me into another hug which I gladly returned, "Are you sure you're okay?" She asked, worry laced in her voice.

"I'm Phoebe Nightwing, and I'm grand." I said smirking mischievously as she smacked my shoulder with her book.

"Don't worry, me and Harry will do fine. He's a very powerful wizard anyways." I said shrugging my robes off.

"It still doesn't compensate for the possibility of both of your deaths Fifi." She said in a serious tone. "What if something happens to you?" She turned to her heel and faced me, our faces inches apart.

"Nothing will ever happen to me Hermione, not as long as my father lives." I said replying, trying to calm the worrisome girl.

"In the hallway, Fleur was eavesdropping on us." She informed me. "She was?" I asked.

"Yes, that's why I took you here so that we could talk in private." She explained trying not to sneer. I was amused at how Hermione was when jealous.

"Alright, let's get to bed. It'll be better if we get enough rest for classes tomorrow." I said bluntly and took my pajamas and went to the bathroom.

After changing, I bid Hermione goodnight and kissed her forehead once again.

~|~|~

I was walking towards the Great Hall alone since Hermione told me she had to get a book in the library.

Girls were giggling and snickering giving me looks but I didn't pay them no mind. I decided to look for an old friend of mine, I heard a certain Lovegood was studying here a year below me. I walked around the grounds and found Luna sitting on the grass, reading the latest edition of the Quibbler upside-down.

"Luna, it's been so long eh?" I said catching the Lovegood off-guard.

"Hello Phoebe, seems that your the hotshot in the school right now." She replied in her calm tone. She pat the patch of grass next to her, indicating for me to sit, which I gladly accepted.

Me, Felix and Abegail have been friends with Luna since we've been born. Our parents and Luna's were good friends and whenever the Lovegood's came to France they would always come to our manor.

"I've seen you hanging around Hermione since you've got here, am I correct?" Luna asked in a teasing voice.

"Y-yeah... But uh-" I was cut off by someone heading towards us.

"Hey guys!" Felix called out towards us.

"Hey smartass." I replied while Luna chuckled.

"Where's Abby?" Luna asked, she and Abegail were best of friends and they haven't seen eachother since we arrived at Hogwarts.

"Abby is with Cedric, the Hufflepuff in 7th year." Felix said explaining our cousin's whereabouts.

"Oh, I see. I was just talking to your sister here who likes a certain Gryffindor." Luna said teasingly.

"Yeah, she likes Hermione, that's why." Felix said smugly.

"C'mon Felix, why do you have to expose me like that." I said pouting causing the others to laugh.