TGIF

Y/n's Pov

I slowly stirred awake as I felt Harry press his lips to my shoulder and drag them down to my bare chest. I was so exhausted when we checked into our resort late night that I fell asleep while changing into my pajamas so I guess I decided to sleep naked. I slept for a few hours on the plane but I was mostly restless while Harry snoozed away.

And now...

"Good morning to you too." I hummed and ran my fingers through his hair. "Shouldn't you be letting your wife sleep in?"

"It's not everyday you sleep naked, I have to take advantage." He said. "You should do this more often."

"If I sleep naked all the time, you would never get out of bed." I said.

"That's probably true."

I rubbed my eyes before opening them and looking out at the view of our room. "What do we have planned for the day?"

"This." He pressed his lips between my cleavage before kissing over each one again.

"Hairbear," I cooed. "We can't stay inside all day. That defeats the purpose of traveling." I ignored the shiver that ran up my spine as he continued kiss my breast and licked over my nipples. "We should go out, soak up some sun and... get breakfast." I breathed out, resisting to moan and give into him.

"I have my breakfast right here." He kissed down my stomach until he got to my bare vulva. I hiked my leg up on his shoulder and gently tugged on his hair, making him look up at me. "I haven't tasted you in so long, baby." He leaned forward, inching closer and closer to me. "I want... no, need this."

Harry and his dramatics.

I hummed, pretending to think about it but after knowing me for years, he could see right through me. He licked his lips before darting his tongue out and awaiting my reaction.

Like usual, I turn into an instant puddle when he pleases me and he revels in the moment.

-

Darcy's Pov

Grandma wanted to pack our lunches for today and she didn't disappoint with the chicken and veggie wraps she made for us.

For breakfast, she prepared a huge spread so we will be full until lunch but I think we'll be full all day. There's breakfast burritos, fruit, eggs, yogurt, bacon, biscuits, sausage, and pancakes. I'm not sure who is supposed to eat it all but my brothers were doing a very good job at attempting to.

Ava insisted that she dressed herself and it wasn't bad except none of the colors matched. She was just sitting down to eat when we got up to leave. I packed a breakfast burrito to take for Isaac since I know he'll love it and then we left.

I dropped my brothers off at school and then went to my school. Instead of sitting in my car until the bell rang, I got out to find Isaac so I could give him his food.

I'm assuming he's already here since the bell rings in a few minutes.

I went towards his locker, expecting to find him alone but he wasn't.

Sydney was talking to him, leaning against the locker next to his and flipping her hair over her shoulder as she spoke about something that made him laugh.

I approached the two of them, not knowing how to announce my appearance but Sydney noticed me first and waved me over.

"Hi, it's Darcy, right? Isaac just mentioned meeting up with you. I'm sorry if you were waiting for him, we were talking about an upcoming project for English, we're partners." She said.