Beaches and Sunlight

"Make it stop." Isaac groaned from next to me and I reached over for my phone to stop my alarm.

I woke up at two to use the bathroom and set it so we wouldn't sleep all day. It's 9:30 am now.

"Time to wake up sleepy head." I said to Isaac as he rolled back over and cuddled into a ball under his covers.

"It's too early." He whined.

"It's 9:30 and I promised my mum we'd go home for breakfast so get up." I gently shook his shoulders as I got out of bed and grabbed my sweats from his desk chair.

"It's so early.. Five more minutes please."

Isaac really isn't a morning person.

I went into his bathroom and grabbed the spare toothbrush he has in here. It's technically mine and not a spare. I put my hair up in a bun and washed my face with my mini cleanser that I also keep over here.

After washing my face and brushing my teeth, I opened the bathroom door to see him still asleep.

"Isaac, I will leave you here if you don't wake up." I slapped his bottom and he shrieked.

"Okay, okay, I'll wake up." He slowly sat up and rubbed his eyes. "Why do you look so cute in the morning?" He mumbled quietly to himself but I heard him.

"I still have bedhead." I stated. "But thank you, bub. I'll be a little more gentle with the bum slaps next time since you're so sweet when you wake up."

He blushed a little but covered it up with a yawn. "There's not going to be a next time." He swung his legs off the bed and I occupied myself with going in his closet while he got up to go to the bathroom.

"Can I wear one of your shirts?" I asked. "Pretty, pretty please?"

"You still haven't given me my last two shirts that you burrowed." He said.

"I'll return this one, I promise. The other two are so cute, I love them too much to give back now." I said.

"I haven't seen you wear either one." He opened the bathroom door as he brushed his teeth and looked at me try to find a nice shirt to wear for today. "You lost them, didn't you?"

"I lost one." I admitted. "But I sleep in the other one and it's so soft."

"Fine but that's the last thing of mine you're taking until I get it back." He went back in the bathroom to spit the toothpaste out.

I lifted my shirt over my head and covered my breast with my arm as I got my bra from his desk and he watched my every move with eyes popped out of his head.

"You could have told me to stay in the bathroom." He shielded me from him and with his hand and he looked away.

"Well you've seen them before." I hooked my bra on and pulled his shirt over my head. "You can look now."

"I told you, that was an accident last time." He bit his lip.

"I've seen you naked plenty of times." I said.

"W-when?" His entire face turned red at my confession and I giggled at how adorable he looked.

"When we were younger and we used to take baths together, in middle school when Tommy pulled your pants down in gym, a few months ago when you tried shaving your-"

"Okay! Let's not reminisce that, please." He quickly interrupted me and I giggled. "I'll change and pack a bag for the beach. Give me 20 minutes and then we'll leave." He said.

I grabbed my wallet and keys downstairs and waited for Isaac to come down before we left to head home.

-