Chapter Seven🍵😭

Hinata's dream...

My dad starts to hit my mom, i run to my moms room crying i grabbed her phone and diled 911. "hellow 911 what's your emergency?" The dispacher asked me. "MY DADDYS HITTING MOMMY!" I cry. "do you know your address." She askes and i thought for a moment. "u-um yeah i-it's ********* on ** street" I could hear her talk on something asking for people to head to my location. "could you stay on the phone with me?" She asks me. "u-um i don't know if daddy would like that..." I say with worry and terrior in my eye's. "why not" She asked as i was about to hang up. "if daddy saw me on the phone he could hit me..." I say then lifting my eye's to the door. "wh-" She tries to speak but i hung up before she could say anything. I then went onto a game on my mothers phone so my dad wouldn't suspect i called the cops. He then bursts throught the door. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" He yells as he snatches the phone away from me looking at the screen, my eyes start to tear up. He hands the phone back to me and walks back to my mother. I then remember something i forgot. "NIOME" I wisper not wanting to scream, I run out of my mothers and into natsu's room when i enter the room i run up to my four year old sister. I was two years older then her. "HI BIG BRO!" She says happily. "hi niome..." I say smiling. "i love you big bro! and i mean it!" I smile more. "i love you to..." She frowns. "big bro its ok i know what gonna happen...just know i love you and i'll always be watching over you!" My dad walks into the room and pushes me out of the way to get to niome. "DADDY DON'T" He turns to me with dull eyes and says. "she's useless...unlike you she deserves to die." My dad started choking my little sister and i started crying just then my little sister's lifeless body falls to the floor. "time to make a new one." He says as walks towards my mother. He dragged her into their room and i don't know what they did from there...I crawl up to my dead little sister's body. I hold her in my arms and i start to sob. The police burst through the door taking my father away. She then took a pregancey test and found out she was pregant with my little sister natsu.

Im only adding more for more backround..

Sorry this is sad!