Chapter Twelve

(A few years later)

Quick information: Hinata is now 5'8 Tsukishima is 6'6. Hinata and the other people his age are now 20, go from there with the others ages. Everyone goes to the same collage which shall be called Kurorisho University. Hinata hasn't been able to contact any of the og group because he had lost his phone and had to get a new one. Anyways enjoy!

I finish packing my bags and finally finish loading them into my car. I cannot wait to see everyone, Its been soooo long. I smile and get into the driver seat of my car and start it. A couple hours later I finally make it to my new house near my school. Kurorisho University. They have a good vollyball team I hear. I play music as I unpack and dance along because why not.

A couple days later I had settled in and its finally time for my first day. Its currently 6am and I just finished getting dressed. Stupid how a University has a uniform but I won't Complain. I stop by starbucks on my way and get myself a coffee and a few cake pops.

As I wait in my car for my stuff I think about tsuki..god I miss him. Its been a year since I last spoke to him. What if he moved on?! I silently panic at the thought. Could he have cheated on me???

Unknowingly my eyes tear up and I hear a tap on my window. I take my drink and bag from the woman and smile. "Thank you." I say, I start driving to the school again and park in the parking lot. I swing my bag over my back while I look around the campus while occasionally taking a drink of my coffee.

I finish my drink and go to look for a trash can and accidently bump into someone. "Shit my bad, I'm sorry" I say, backing up. The person turns around with a shocked look on their face.

"Shoyo?" He mutters. I look up at the man and my eyes widen. "T-Tsuki?!" I smile. He quickly hugs me like i'll run away. "Where the hell did you disapear to?! Nobody could reach you!" He says. I start tearing up. "I'm so so sorry, I-I lost my phone and couldn't remember anyones number" I hug him back tightly.

TBC?