chapter nine

Tsukki burst into the room and ran up to me closing me in a tight hug while i cry my eyes out. He pats my back and i snuggle into his chest. I felt safe in his arms and i fell asleep again.

(tsukishima's pov)

I lay him down in bed and pull the covers over him looking down on his face i felt bad for him. His eyes were red and puffy and he looked exhausted. I walked back out of the room into the kitchen were natsu was sitting on the chair with a worried face. "is onii-chan okay?" She looked up at me with a sad face..she looked like a mini hinata. I pat her head and I smile. "onii-chan is going to be fine! i promise!" I walk over to the oven and start cooking some food while natsu watched me.

After we were done eating natsu asked me if i could paint her nails green and of course i agreed. We walk into the bathroom where all the nail polish is and grabs a dark green that natsu liked. We walked into the living room and sat down at the coffee table. I put paper towels on the table then started to paint her nails the green.

A couple minutes later i finished painting her nails then she let them dry. Hinata walked out of his room and layed down on the couch natsu layed down with him and fell asleep together.