2.

*Still in flashback*

"Yeah!!" replied James, very enthusiastically.

They both made their way to Harry's office and successfully sneaked inside by using the clever muggle trick that George Weasley taught them.

Meanwhile, back in the basement all the children noticed the absence of the two naughty troublemakers.

All of them split up and went to look for James and Fred. Whenever James Potter and Fred Weasley planned something together the ending was never good. They were naughty, immature troublemakers, who were never upto any good. They constantly liked having a laugh.

Within a couple of minutes Lily Potter, James's younger sister found them together in their dad's office. She looked at them fiercely and yelled," Are you Sirius James? Daddy clearly told you to not sneak into his office!!! He told you to not mess with things above your level!!! I'm telling Daddy the moment he gets home."

Hearing this, the rest of the kids quickly made their way up the stairs, to the entrance of Harry's office.

Teddy and Victoire looked at James and Fred, totally livid.

To break the uncomfortable silence that followed, James quickly said,"For the last time Lily, my middle name is Sirius not my first name." and laughed very awkwardly as he felt humiliated that he was caught red handed by his annoying little younger sister.

"But on the plus side, James and I found something very interesting." added Fred as he pointed at a wide and shallow dish made of stone, which was elaborately decorated and was inlaid with precious stones. It looked like it carried powerful and complex enchantments.

"Yeah, we found that. We kinda digged deep through a couple of cabinets. This was the most interesting and unique thing we found." said James proudly.

"But we have no idea what it is though, we've never seen anything quiet like it before, we were trying to figure out what it was an-." said Fred.

"I know what that is.." cut in Rose,"it's a Pensieve."

"But what is a Pensieve??" asked Albus.

"A Pensieve is a magical object used to review memories. It is filled with a silvery substance that appears to be a cloudy liquid/gas, it has the collected memories of person's recollections in it. Memories can then be viewed from a non-participant, third-person point of view. Owing to the highly personal nature of extracted memories, and the potential for abuse, most Pensieves are entombed with their owners along with the memories they contain." replied Rose, quickly.

"Oh", replied Albus.

"Well I think it has uncle Harry's memories in it. You should put it back exactly where you got it from James." Said Teddy.

"But I would like to see the memories in this. Just imagine, that would be so cool, looking at our parents' past." Told James.

"Yeah, I don't think we'll ever get an opportunity to do something like this. We've anyway got nothing else to do."
Said Fred, agreeing with James.

"But we can't do that, we'll need uncle Harry's permission to have a look" said Lucy, speaking for the first time.

"Yeah Lucy, dad will surely let us do that" added James, very sarcastically, making all of them laugh.

"If we do that Lucy, we'll also have to confess to uncle Harry that we sneaked into his office and looked through his stuff." Uttered Fred,"I and James will also get into trouble, which none of us want of course."

"Either way, I'll tell Daddy the moment he gets home. So get ready to be grounded for the rest of the summer vacation." said Lily, to James and Fred, really pleased with herself.

"But lily you can't do that-"added James quickly. But lily cut him midway and asked,
"And why is that??"

" Come on don't be such a spoil sport, we'll only see a couple of memories and we'll stop by the time our parents'get home." Said Fred, just as his partner-in-crime, James beamed at him.

Instantly Teddy jumped forward and tried to snatch the Pensieve, before things got out of hand, as they so often did in the Potter's household.

Noticing this, James and Fred lept onto their feet and tried to snatch it back from him.

The rest of the kids haphazardly took sides and fought for the Pensieve. Soon all of them fell onto the floor clumsily on a huge dog pile, their heads got to close to the gas/liquid of the Pensieve and they saw a room. All of them drew closer out of curiosity. Within seconds every single one of them got sucked into the Pensieve.

***