Inuyasha: Since Then

Start from the beginning

"Tokyo?" Towa jumped back in shock.  'Well, priestess?

"The item before you is the saddle she used to ride her mysterious iron wagon from place to place. She and a half-demon by the name of Inuyasha were known to traverse the land-slaying demons of all sorts. Listen well, for what I'm about to share with you is a tale that I heard over a decade ago." 

     ❄️💧🔥🐶

Shana's P.O.V

It's been nearly six months since Natsu, Gray, and I lived here in the Feudal Era. It's not permanent but we wanted a little break after the whole battle with Zeref.  It's also been six months since Kagome decided to stay with us as well. It was three years ago since we defeated Naraku and everything became peaceful. 

Of course, Natsu, Gray, and I do go back to Fairy Tail and visit everyone once in a while. It was actually Ray my daughter who wanted to live here. She had an attachment to Inuyasha. 

Sango and I were doing laundry while her cute little twins and my twins were playing with each other along with our two Kilalas. I was folding some clothes while Sango washed them. 

"Hey, Shana, Sango." We turned around to see Kagome holding a basket of herbs. 

"Oh, hi there, Kagome." Sango greeted her. 

"Hey." I also greeted her. 

"It's Kagome!" The four girls shouted in happiness. Ray and Nana were also very attached to Kagome as well. Mostly Nana was attached to everyone. Rayna on the other hand was more careful on who she could trust. 

"Hey, lookie, lookie, lookie!" They showed her some plants they found while they were digging. 

"What have we here?" Kagome asked bending down to the girls. 

"We dug these up." Kin'u held out her hands out. 

"Yeah. We found lots and lots of 'em." Gyuokuto said. 

"Are there any important?" Nana asked her. 

Kagome nods her head. "Hmm. These are kudzu roots. If we dry these out they'll make really good medicine." 

"Wow! Really?" The girls asked amazed. 

"That reminds me. Here you can have this." Kagome holds her hand out to reveal a root. 

"What is that thing?" The girls asked

"Isn't that a Kikyo root?" Ray tilts her head. I gasped lightly being so shocked at how much she knew at such a young age. 

"A Kikyo root?" The girls sang. Sango glances over at them as well. 

"Y-yeah it's a Kikyo root!" Nana chimed in last pretending she knew what it was from the start. Nana, on the other hand, was a bit slower than Rayna at times. But that doesn't mean she wasn't smart at all. She just processes things slower. 

Kagome nods again. "Yes, it is. Every good you two. Kikyo is very benevolent it helps people with coughs and even breaks a fever fast." Kagome explains. Sango and I smile. 

"That's all?"Kin'u whines. 

"I thought it was a snack." Gyuokuto also whines. 

Ray had a huge smile on her face as if she didn't mind that she was given a root. "We want snacks! We want snacks!" They shouted.