Chapter 2

Katsuki POV

I look over and see the guy from before staring at the school like he's drunk, he looks over and i blush a little before turning my head back to the school "If y'all are just going to fucking stare instead of actually going inside the damn school try not to make me look bad" i say after i start walking into the school.

After walking in the hall was filled with over a hundred students but lucky the hall was big so it wasn't to crowed "  I would have punched the shit out of the first person who bumped into me" I mumbled under my breathe.

A man with a yellow sleeping bag walk onto the stage "The fuck" I say with confusion

" Excuse me if you would please quiet down" the man said sounding sleep deprived but no one could hear him. " Hello everyone quiet down" the man said again sounding impatient but again no one listen "these fucking idiot"

" I SAID QUIET DOWN!" the man says sounding pissed now this time everyone quieted immediately looking frightened "tch"

"Thank you, okay then my name is  Shouta Aizawa (omg I just love this guy ok back to the story)

"I'm one of the teachers in the school but today I'll be running this program ,which is to figure out your potential, I will be testing each of you and your test scores will determine what class you are in, so let's start"

I try to listen but some fucking idiot keep muttering, I turn my head around "Can you fucking shut up" i say trying my best not to shout

He looks up "I-im so s-s-sorry" he looks so flustered

"Whatever just shut up" I turn back looking at Mr.Aizawa calling people up.

I feel a tap on my shoulders and look back "what the hell do you want" the guy start playing with he's fingers from nervousness "uhh i- I wanted t-to a-ask w-what your n-name i-is"

I look at him "tch why would I tell you" i turn back around and look at him from the corner of my eyes he looks down with a sad expression "Its Katsuki Bakugo"

I look at him him from the corner of my eye again he's face lot up and he smiles showing he's cute dimp- what the hell did I just call him cute.

I blush and cover my mouth. "Katsuki Bakugo" my name gets called by Mr.Aizawa, I get up "Good luck bakubro" shitty hair waves "I said not to call me th- you know what nevemind you won't listen anyways bye" I start leaving after shitty hair laughs

I walk into a studio room after being lead by Mr.Aizawa " it seems you can play the drums,sing and rap well right"

"Yea I can" I say stuffing my hands into my pockets

"Looks over there" he point to a full drum set "is that good for you to drum on"

"Yea it looks good" I say walking over and start checking out the drum set "do you mind if I test the pitch out a little"

"Yea go ahead"he says as he grabs a sit. I test out the drums and adjusted it a little to fit my drum style.

"Ok we're all good" I say as I walk out of the drum area " so what song will I be singing and drumming to"

"You'll be rapping to a song called Fight Back" but not drumming now you'll only be singing"

"Ok then" I walk back into the studio and put the headphones on and step closer to the microphone , I take a deep breathe as I hear the beats

(Gosh this song fits him so fricking much)
I open my eyes and breathe out, I look up to see Me.Aizawa eyes wide " wow you're better than I expected" he smiles " ok here" he gives me a paper

"You're in Class 1-A "

"Thank you sir" I say as I take the paper and walk out the studio.

I grin ear to ear "Of course I was better that you expected"

706 words

Thank you for reading my wattpad story hope you enjoyed it and again sorry for any mistakes