°•An Invitation To A Party!?•°

[ Hinata's Clothes ↑↑↑ ]

Coach Ukai's POV
May 16th

It was early in the morning 5:03,
i checked the volleyball's team mail box. And we got an invitation to ball from Shiyo my niece.

Dear Karasuno Volleyball Team

On June 4 6:30 Pm Exact.
My Family Planed A Party At, NYC.
To Celebrate Our Companies Huge Success . If you wanna know we already booked all of you a flight when all of you get to the gate of karasuno there will be a bus that has 6 bedroom's, 4 bathroom's, 1 kitchen, 1 living room that has a tv, 1 dining room. And there will be personal driver's that will drive you to the airport to go to NYC also the only people i invited in karasuno is the mens volleyball team the coach, the teacher & the managers...

Please Accept This Invitation Uncle Uncle Yakuto
[The Principal] Is going too so the school will be closed for 2 weeks....Your accecories and suits and dresses already are picked out by nii-chan and father.

They will be in the bathrooms and all of them have name tags so no one will get picky...

Love your one and only,
Shiyo Hinata

'Oh my kind niece' i said in my head, my niece is inviting me and the team to go to the party how kind of her to invite sweaty volleyball players.

I went in the gym and told them what was happening they looked shocked at first but then they started crying and shouting happily....

So thats all love you guys ❤

(Word Count: 269)

-Edited Date: March 21 2021-