34.0: Curtin Call

Začít od začátku

"Will you go with me? To the party? I know it's not your scene, but it'd calm my nerves when I talk to my future boss. Well possible boss but-"

"Ty."

"Yeah?"

"You're rambling." Crystal smiled as she heard him laugh, "I would love to go with you Ty, I can suck it up for one night and wear a nice dress, talk to stuck up old people, and smile as you talk with your future possible boss."

"Thanks Chris, it's at the end of this month."

"I'll put in a vacation day, I'll be there. Did you call mom and dad?"

"Not yet, I wanted to call you first since you helped me sign up and I'm about to call Jason and Nick."

"I forced you to sign up, you deserve a good position Tyler." Crystal smiled as she turned back towards the team, they were gathered around a laptop most likely talking to Garcia. "Hey, I gotta go Ty I'm on a case. Call you when I get back, we need to look for an apartment out here for you if you get the job."

"You mean you'll come back home to help me move all my stuff out of my apartment?"

"Bye Tyler." Crystal smiled as she heard her brother chuckle at her avoiding the question.

"Bye Crystal, talk to you soon."

Crystal put her phone away when he hung up, she walked back over to the team who hadn't noticed her return. She raised an eyebrow when she heard Garcia say her name, "Couldn't you get Archer or Prentiss to do it?"

"Get me to do what?" Garcia looked at her through the screen, "Get you to do the press conference for the unsub, they want me there to talk to him."

"It could help us Garcia."

"But I'm not confident and you're pretty, he might respond to you better."

"And you're beautiful, I'm also not his type since he abducts Caucasians."

"He'll take one look at you and change his mind."

Crystal smiled at her, "Aw, aren't you the sweet talker. See you when you get here Penelope." Morgan chuckled at this and Garcia huffed, "You aren't on my side?"

"Not the slightest unfortunately." Crystal smiled at her as Garcia sighed, Morgan gave her a reassuring look. "You'll be fine Garcia, now get your little cute self over here." When Garcia hung up Crystal went to go stand next to Hotch, "Hi, I'm gonna need a vacation day for the end of this month."

He looked over at her and nodded, "Sure, just let me know what days." Crystal smiled, "Should only be one day, I'm accompanying my brother to a business party." Hotch moved a piece of her hair out of her face, "Just fill out the form and put it on my desk when you can." Crystal hummed as she looked back at the board, she let out a tiny sigh.

This means I have to go dress shopping.

___

Crystal smiled at Hotch as she stood next to him as he talked down Garcia, she looked over at the door of the metro station as she walked over to them. "I cannot do things that I'm not good at and I am not good at being in a room full of strange people, that's why I stay in a room 6 by 9 feet because I feel safe."

Crystal gave her a reassured look and rubbed her arm as Hotch looked at her confused, "Garcia what about the Tolgate Theater?"

"Tolgate Theater?" Emily asked confused and Rossi looked at Garcia, "What's that?" Crystal's eyes widen as she looked behind them and saw the team, she sighed as she looked at Hotch.