This gave him a boost of confidence. 

Taking a deep breath, he smiled at her and muttered to himself, magical pen tightly gripped in hand.  

"Calm down. . . take aim. . . the biggest and heaviest thing. . I know. . ." He waved the pen before he loudly called out.  

"Come forth, cauldron!" 

As he said that, like before, a cauldron dropped from above and fell on the beast, burying it underneath. 

"Got it! Nice work, everybody!" The monster cheered before pointing under the cauldron. "Hey, look! That monster looks as flat as a pancake like Ace did from earlier!" 

"You don't need to bring that up again! Geez, today's just really not my day." The red-eyed male grumbled. 

"Let's go get that magic crystal while that thing isn't moving!" The blue-haired male told the three as they all left for the said object, ignoring the calls to halt in their tracks from behind. 

"There! A magic crystal!" Deuce pointed at a crystal glowing in different colors. 

"HANDS OFF!!" The faceless monster howled, slowly beginning to get back on its feet and pushing away the large pots. 

"Crap! That thing is almost free!" Ace exclaimed and looked at the rest with a panicked expression. 

"Hold on! We almost have it!" (Y/N) said, tossing out rocks and dull gemstones, all that were blocking the magic crystal alongside Grim. 

"Oi, Deuce! Throw some more stuff on it!" The said monster told the fellow magician. 

"Eeeh, something heavy?!" The blue-eyed male trails off, pressured as he cast his magic once again.

"C-come forth! Cauldron! And, ummm, ummm, cauldron?! One more, cauldron!" 

It was a repeated tactic but then again, at least the beast was getting hindered by the falling cauldrons. 

"Do you seriously have nothing but cauldrons in your repertoire?!" The ginger-haired male commented.

"Shut up! I'm at my wits' end here!" 

"It's fine, you did great!" The (h/c) girl assured as the creature cast his flames and victoriously called out. 

"We got the magic crystal! Let's skeddadle!" 

"Roger!" Ace copied as the four made a run for it, the (e/c) girl stuffing the magic crystal in her pocket

"That. . is. . . MIIIIIINNNEE!!!" The beast roared, all the thrown cauldrons at it now out of its way as another chase happened once again. 

"You're kidding! It knocked off all that stuff, and now it's coming after us!" Ace exclaimed, quickening his pace, the faceless monster groans echoing. 

"Give. . it back. . !!" 

"Shoot, it's gonna catch up to us!" Deuce gripped the magical pen in hand tighter with his teeth gritted. 

"But it's weaker! Now we might--!!" The girl panted as they all came to a stop. 

The red-eyed male groaned in displeasure. "Fine! Let us finish this! Don't let me down, Mister Serious!"